38.- Dark Eyes and Youth

Doubts begin to surface on the part of Alex and Miles, both are different reasons, although for some reason this motives tend to be intertwined.

Alex

I had learned to understand and accept the formal loving way out, I could not disagree because it is irremediable and also just.The problem is another. Variously, the specific point of perplexity related to Miles' new friendships.

A strange concern and intuition that about two months ago I felt, just when I began to perceive it strange him, somewhat separated from me, even very close to a new girl who had appeared in his life and the aforementioned musician who appeared recently; Jeff Wootton. That woman, surely the girlfriend of the bass player, or perhaps, now was trying to enter the life of Miles himself romantically, and since i had no proof, everything was perceived as foreign. Since the night Miles introduced Wootton to my eyes, I don't like him enough, and unequivocally, without premeditation, the Mancunian had rubbed in my nose the closeness he has lately daily with my best lover. Anyway, I did not leave aside my ideas, which consisted of reflecting in depth. I even thought Jeff is in dark things, and I expected Miles to realize something was wrong.

Everything bad came to me when I was somewhat busy, and finally i contradicted me by noticing that I was not entirely sure. I could not blame disrespectful boy without first having sober evidence.

It was a crash on a narrow road, straight on my nerves.No one warned me of this, and my lack of attention to daily chores is undeniable.

Just as my mind was travelling on them, the call from Miles' producer (Dan Carey) caught me surprised, since, his talk sounded tiny and unusual, as if he were inside a small place, trying to talk in a sufficiently cautious way, saying that he longed for my attendance at a party that he himself would prepare to celebrate the upcoming release of Miles' first album, but that he should not notify the aforementioned or anyone else of this, since it would be a well-prepared surprise and only the precise ones would attend. Jeff would be in that place without hesitation; however, the idea was not to let that affect me are too much. Planning to take a flight from New York to London for the celebration, i helped me reflect.

I wanted to find a way to be clear of unpleasant thoughts, waited in the persons for nice people, that there was the possibility that among the guests there would be some friendship that Miles and I had in common to make the night shorter and return promptly to the hotel where I would stay, but it was unlikely, and I was again contradictory with myself because I sped up when considering the trip in the company of Alexa, and then I woke up from myself and that had an immediate discard.

I assumed my brazenness.

Taking her to my side pretending to show off as the straight boy is not a good idea keeping in mind the attempt not to assume my scarce desire for the marriage proposal with her in front of Miles, so, I had to make the idea of attending such commemoration without company.

~•🐒

In the middle of the night, I found myself taking a warm shower to clear my mind. As the water ran slowly, my hand wanted to reach for the shampoo, and in that, I heard Alexa enter the vanity and open the bathtub door. I smiled, leaving one side of the tub clear. She threw her towel in the only chair in the bathroom. I didn't think twice because honestly, for a moment i was a little careless with she, and that included sex. Simply my self rang the doorbell and told me it was time to act and have fun for a while, but she came forward.