13.- Celebration 🎉

Alexa celebrates a beautiful birthday for Alex and all of his friends attend the celebration of his twenty-two years.

January 06, 2008

Alex

It was not completely dark yet and it made me arrive at my apartment with a few bags full of merchandise for dinner tonight. When I said hello to the concierge, some birthday presents arrived and I immediately had to take them. We had something intimate with Alexa planned for tonight.Fui al ascensor con mi bolso y regalos y cuando salí encontré la llave de mi puerta y pude insertarla en el plato. Mientras giraba la perilla y encendía la luz en el costado de la pared, escuché un grito que casi sacudió todo el departamento. "¡¡SORPRESA!!"

After that, a loud out-of-tune birthday song came to me, laughter and applause with Matt coming over to place a child's pink teddy bear hat on my head. Alexa came over with a chocolate cake in her hands. I smiled happily at everyone and asked for the three wishes. As I blew, Alexa scanned me.

"Happy birthday." -She put down the cake, pinched my nose with her index and middle finger, and then she kissed me. After answering, I smiled again in amazement at the familiar faces.

"Thank you, love," - I smiled a little sheepishly.

Everyone was throwing glitters, there were birthday horns and scraps of new year's baubles, some with ridiculous hats on, including masks. Alexa was the main person in charge of a big party with friends, some relatives, acquaintances and guys from the band. They gathered in the hall to celebrate, alluding to the teasing of my party hat.

"In another month you launch your new project with your partner, Miles," - she told me and waved to someone from the kitchen. The charismatic boy, approached with a bottle of champagne. They were all consuming.

"Congratulations darling," - Miles proclaimed, trying to get the opera out of his tone.

"Don't screw it up," - I commented when I saw him wearing a holiday flower necklace and a huge smile.

He hugged me and I could smell his own smell as well as that of the drink in his mouth. Miles had drinks with him.

"This is for you, you deserve it." - He handed me over a horror storybook plus a Japanese version of the few that remained of the Beatles' "Blush Soul" leaning close to her ear to whisper:

"I know you will be incredible tonight." - They were all close to me, and I had to show dissimulation as I understood that only my mind had navigated the sexual when I heard it.

I knew he meant enjoying the night. I could only smile in response. "Damn", i think.Nos dimos la mano y me dio un fuerte abrazo acompañado de una fuerte palmada en la espalda que le devolví.

-----------------------------------------------

The party started. I didn't know why I was filled with the desire to get closer to Miles every minute, to hear the jokes he told others, or whatever he was doing to please everyone in the circle in which he was operating. Perhaps it is because every time I was close to him, yes or yes, we had to pick up a guitar and start composing, we had pressure, even to put together a work strategy, understand compositions, read scores, it would be quite common and playful. TLSP started to bear fruit and that was beginning to satisfy me but also give me limited extra mental work.

But that wasn't a true reason. I began to drink indiscriminately in order to extract that uncomfortable feeling. Of course it gave an unfavorable result.

When the night was wonderful, Alexa spoke in my ear to say that she would be coming home to work. She still had stuff to do and she had to finish them before the next day. After spending time with the guests and drinking a few glasses of red wine, I led her to the exit of the apartment to wait for a taxi. Upon reaching the street, she quickly spotted a car and she briefly rested her lips on mine for a fleeting goodbye.