31.- As Before

Miles is nervous about an inevitable fact. For his part, Alex understands that his life will begin to spin over and over again in the same carousel.

 September, 2009

London

Miles

Summer was almost over. I felt good about myself again, as I had found a being with whom to share my independent lifestyle. 

We wanted to get into nature, so we decided to go out for a breath in Victoria Park. The park that day was beautiful, and much more feeling as cheerful as I felt. Agy wore her blonde hair and again trimmed as when I met her, although a little longer than on that occasion. Everything was enjoyable as we walked hand in hand through each end of the park. We stopped to buy some strawberry ice cream cones arriving at a place that was covered with roses where the space with herb was enough for formal and loving rejoicing.

When we decided to go inside and rest for a moment to continue with the tour, I felt my cell phone vibrate, but I never replied. I had no intention of stopping that moment of beautiful emotions.

His platinum hair took me to another dimension

His platinum hair took me to another dimension. He was no longer Miles Kane, wirral's funny and ordinary boy, now he was the boy of a successful and intense woman, full of dreams and goals to achieve. One more motivation to write some lines dedicated to that specific moment.

Rancho de la Luna Studio

USA, California

Alex

It's a three-story house, and you can find everything. The study is in the last one. It was time to work on humbug's music videos, but contact with Josh was becoming an ordeal, because the acclaimed did not answer calls.

"Him don't even bother to send a message". Matthew babbled trying to communicate.It was a warm place, therefore, It was a warm place, therefore, I felt that the temperature began to rise despite having the open windows. Perhaps the answer came from my hair, which for the first time held much more grown than on other occasions, and the sparse habit of a mane made the uncomfortable side show The guys had chosen to do the same with theirs hair and the new style made us look good, because it characterized us in the new tour and album as acid guys and a little more cryptic, even the fans loved the change, so there was no way to get the idea out of our heads, and we just had to get a little more ambient and know how to put it to proper use. When close the windows, we turned on the ventilation system through the control that placed on one of the wooden shelves of Homme, things were feeling more pleasant.. I was able to approach the main window facing the street and I heard some girls screaming from there. Outside the studio, on the sidewalk and part of the street some fans waited expectantly with the new album in their hands, some posters, markers and cameras to capture some moments and record every detail, with those characteristic desire to want to pounce in front we without removing the insolence of their attitudes snatched when it came time to leave through the front door. We were surrounded by people. It was total euphoria.