Brown - Introduction (continuation)

Alexander David Turner

Sheffield/High Green, England

I was raised alone with my parents David and Penny Turner in Sheffield, who gave me a proper teaching between each advice of unconditional love

I was raised alone with my parents David and Penny Turner in Sheffield, who gave me a proper teaching between each advice of unconditional love. From a very young age my hobbies were playing the piano and writing, my parents are to this day teachers and art lovers.

I have always considered myself a shy and introverted boy, I never really liked expressing my affections with words, for this reason, I liked the idea of ​​transferring my deepest feelings to a notepad. I felt that I could express myself freely without having someone in front of me, perhaps that's why I was never good at talking, but I had a vastly acute sense of observation and hearing. I would blurt out words wanting to write poetry, then I would go over to play daddy's guitar or piano. On Saturdays I would choose a better option to cover my evening entertainment and this would be based mainly on a good book.

When I woke up in the morning it used to be the same, as I went to the toilet, every time the water from the shower ran down my face to the rest of my skeleton filling the bathroom with its steam, I thought about all those things I wanted to do in the morning.

It was like meditating for a few minutes holding my body with my feet there, with my body completely soaked.

When I was very child I had my musical idols well chosen, I would collect photos of them and post them in my room, but for a moment I thought I was too old to put up posters, although when I looked at Bowie, Paul McCartney, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, or musicians with extravagant personality, powerful and with enough creativity, they filled me completely, enveloping me in the admiration that I felt for each one, thinking thought that one day, I would possibly lead a similar personality type.

My way of coming to women was difficult. To this day I tend to be uncommunicative with girls, although I know their world is prodigious. I could never write about a guy in the same way that I write about a girl. And of course I could write about a man at some point, I could never rule it out, but I'd find a way to keep it well hidden from people. I don't remember having problems during the conquest, I was lucky because women always came to me without doing anything, but I wasn't interested in meeting any of them at that moment, so my focus continued intensely on writing and music.

While various emotions loomed, some phrases from my friends came to my head, phrases that could sound "sexist" and perhaps somewhat classist: "A woman is a world to explore, you can have whatever you want, go out with them, buy her whatever they wish, if you bribe them they will surrender to you. The key is to be successful ". However, my shyness was always in charge of ruining any step.

I wanted to learn more about literature, poetry and general history, my parents wanted me to study what fulfilled me the most. My mother, being a German teacher, taught me some words. On the other hand, David was in the musical world. He gave me the doctrine of how to play the piano correctly.