14.- Somehow

Drinking too much will only make things not end as they were thought.

02:42 am (3 minutes before)

Miles

Seeing that he urgently needed to enter the bathroom, a tall guy with a drink in his hand came over intervening in the conversation.

"Forget it old man, it's busy an hour ago, several of us knocked on that door, but there is no answer, the safest thing is that the man who entered there is almost dead of drunkenness.

"You fucking kidding me! "I blurted out quite irritated with an intermittent smile.

The long haired girl in front of me was left intact on the site the truth, it was not seen in a clear state. The bladder called for help, I couldn't think of anything but urinating, so it occurred to me; Alex's room. And I didn't hesitate for another second to go there.

2:45 a.m.

Without a second thought I walked to the character's room I hadn't seen long ago at the party. It was weird because I was sure that a while ago he was in the kitchen. When I got to the bedroom door I tried with a struggle. After several times I was finally able to open that closed door. I closed it again very slowly as I entered. I walked fleetingly to the bathroom of the piece, gathered the door of this, turned on the light of a corner and quickly lifting the lid of the W.C. I unbuttoned the closure of my pants and boxer just a little, giving a sigh of relief that i was finally expelling everything. From one moment to the next, I heard a sound coming from outside the bathroom. Followed by my long, desperate evacuation of urine, I pulled the chain, pulled up my zipper, and washed my hands.  Already outside, I saw a shadow on the bed which left me frozen from the fright. , who is there?! then I approached the switch to turn on the light of the piece, which I never turned on because of the speed it brought to do my need. I was able to breathe in peace because it was Alex who was sleeping soundly. I noticed that it was on top of the bedding. That night the cold manifested itself too much and that would later make him drag a huge cold. Before returning to the kitchen with the guests, I wanted to accommodate him and cover it in a better way to avoid a bad flu.

"OK. You owe me this one" I spoke slowly.

I couldn't find a better idea than to try to undress him in order to put his pajamas on and put him to bed as he should be, so I found myself first taking off his shoes and while this was happening, he opened his eyes. I couldn't tell and he gave me a stinky breath from his mouth making the fright come back with that squeal.

"What that fuck?!"

My hand went to my face with a few swear words.

"Do you want to kill me?"

"I thought I was locked, Matt hasn't taken good care of me," he said in a deploring state."Were you always awake?" —raised an eyebrow

"Ehm," he looked sideways quickly.

I didn't care and went back to it. I took his hands to lift him noticing how cold they were.

"Fool, you are very unsheltered.

"T-thanks but, I can do it alone. Who is outside the door? I feel something strange out there.

"There is no one. Lie down," I ordered with an authoritarian tone.

He gave another quick sighting. It was quite cold.

"I don't want to go to bed yet, unless it's in good company," he said, and I didn't know how to respond, "come, come here," he asked.