6.- Drunk Friends

First bar, first drunkenness, forbidden attraction.

Wembley Bar, London.

Miles

As I watched the guys giving autographs I saw Alex turning away from everyone assuming he wanted to be in his space after giving photos and signing the records. All the girls had both studio albums of the band in hand. I contemplated a blonde in front of me drinking from her glass while penetrating with her eyes mine, however, Turner had me very intrigued, and my focus went to him every second to know what was going through his mind. He looked tired, or maybe annoyed. It wasn't so clear to me, but it seemed as if the desire to flee from the celebration was in his mind at that minute. He was undoubtedly the most shy and reserved of the four.

~

About forty minutes passed and the other guys in the band got up from their seats to march. Alex would leave too, but the proposal to meet me for a few more minutes there, adding the promise that I would accompany him to his apartment after a while, caused him to change his plan to see himself resting in his bed after the night. expected. I longed to share a little more with him that night and was able to convince him to stay.

I didn't know because he had given a positive answer, if like me, he was notoriously overindulging with the drinks he drank.

Matt came over to whisper, as the bustle of the environment was obscuring that sense of hearing

"Take care of my boy and take him to the door of his house," he said demandingly implying his concern for his bestie.

"I'm sure he'll get there safe, but I can't promise you that he will be healthy," I scoffed. "I don't even know if I'll be safe."

"Well, if he's alive tomorrow is fine," he replied, pointing at me.

Matt and the others began to say goodbye and within seconds they were out of the bar. Alex, after a few last conversations with girls, came to me with a handbag on her shoulder.

"I guess we'll be going home soon."

"Yes, but let's enjoy it a little more," I suggested.

"Wait for me, I'll be back," he snapped, going to the dressing table.

To make sure he was still with all five senses, I wanted to go after him. Just when I almost reached the entrance of the toilet, a boy cornered me.

"Hey!" He screams drunk. "Are you the guy who plays the 505 riff?" He looked at the men's bathroom when he realized that I was going there

"Hello, yes, I'm him," I smiled calmly

"Hell, Millie Kane, I couldn't get the boys' signatures, Would you give me yours, please?"

I started to laugh for that the way how he had pronounced my name

"Of course!" I talked instantly. "What's your name?"

"Steve". He answered at once.

"Okay, here it is," I said, finishing in a hurry.

"Oh, excuse me." He got too close. "You play the guitar excellently, the stage with you is something from another planet."

"Thanks for that, bro" I answered with my smoldering smile.

"I like your presence, Alex should ask you to join the band."