"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt" Tony states, "72 hours, guaranteed."

"36 hours" Ross corrects, "Barnes. Rogers. Wilson."

"Thank you, sir" Tony sighs as Ross walks out, "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

"You alright?" Natasha asks.

"Always" Tony answers, "36 hours, jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed" Olivia reminds them pulling her phone.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now" Tony sighs, he looks at Natasha with hope, "Any shot?"

"No" Natasha replies, "You really think he'd be on our side?"

"No" Tony says.

"I have an idea" Olivia tells them, both of them look at the girl waiting for her to continue, she slides her phone across the table to them both and plays the video, "spider-ling thing. Sort of become the internet sensation."

Queens, New York. Peter Parker walks out of an elevator holding a DVD-player and with a backpack on his shoulder.

He walks into an apartment where his Aunt May is sitting on the couch with Tony Stark, "Hey, May."

"Hey. How was school today?" May asks.

"Okay" Peter answers, "This crazy car parked outside" Peter sees Tony and his eyes widen.

"Oh, Mr. Parker" Tony says.

Peter takes out his earphones, "What are you doing? Hey! I'm. Im. I'm Peter."

"Tony" Tony smiles.

"What are. What are you. What are you. What are you doing here?" Peter asks.

"It's about time we met" Tony states, "You've been getting my e-mails, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah" Peter lies, "Regarding the-"

"You didn't tell me about the grant" may interrupts.

"About the grant" Peter repeats.

"The September Foundation" Tony states.

"Right" Peter sighs.

"Yeah. Remember when you applied?" Tony questions.

"Yeah" Peter smiles.

"I approved, so now we're in business" tony tells him.

"You didn't tell me anything" may states, "What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?"

"I just, I just" Peter stutters, "I just know how much you love surprises, so I thought I would let you know, anyway, what did I apply for?"

"That's what I'm here to hash out" Tony tells him.

"Okay. Hash, hash out, okay" Peter repeats.

"It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt" tony smiles turning to may.

"Yeah, well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know?" May states.

"This walnut date loaf is exceptional" Tony says.

"Let me just stop you there" Peter sighs.

"Yeah?" Tony turns to Peter.

"Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?" Peter questions.

"Yeah" Tony answers.

"Yeah?" Peter repeats.

"It's pretty well funded" Tony adds.