"Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up" Steve states.

"Who said we're giving up?" Olivia questions.

"We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions" Steve says, "This document just shifts the blames."

"I'm sorry, Steve" Rhodey sighs, "That is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not Shield, it's not Hydra."

"No, but it's run by people with agendas" Steve states, "agendas change."

"That's good" Tony says, "That's why I'm here. When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands, I shut it down and stop manufacturing."

"Tony, you chose to do that" Steve reminds him, "If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go, and they don't let us? We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

"If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later" Olivia tells them, "and that won't be pretty."

"You're saying they'll come for me" Wanda says.

"We would protect you" vision tells her.

"Maybe Tony's right" Natasha states, Tony looks at her, surprised, "If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off."

"Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?" Sam scoffs.

"I'm reading the terrain" Natasha says, "We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back."

"I'm sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me?" Tony says. 

"Oh, I want to take it back now" Natasha sighs.

"No, no, no. You can't retract it" Tony smiles, "Thank you. Unprecedented. Okay, case closed. I win."

Steve's phone buzzes, and he pulls it out to check it, "I have to go." Steve gets up sharply, drops the Accords on the coffee table, and goes downstairs.

Olivia and Natasha stand at the United Nations conference to complete the signing of the accords.

"Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?" A man says coming over to them both.

"Yes?" Natasha says turning to face him.

"These need your signature" he tells her, Natasha quickly scribbles her signature at the bottom of the page, "Thank you."

T'Challa walks over to them both "I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight."

"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering" Natasha smiles.

"You seem to be doing alright so far" T'Challa states, "Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill. I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company."

"Well, I'm not" Natasha states.

"That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff" T'Challa smiles.

"Why? You don't approve of all this?" Natasha questions.

"The Accords, yes" T'Challa answers, "The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred."

"Unless you need to move a piano" King T'Chaka states walking over to them.

"Father" T'Challa greets.

"Son" T'Chaka says, "Miss Romanoff and Miss Stark."

"King T'Chaka" Olivia smiles, "Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria."