Happy Birthday Kabeer!

Start from the beginning

"Kabeer" She moaned while I groaned and picked her up kissing her all over face.

"I've to change" She giggled and I smiled nodding.

"Idiot" I muttered while she frowned.

"Hey, I'm hurt. I'm not idiot" She whined and I chuckled making her sit on the couch of dressing and helped her remove the jwellery.

"Oh, I feel like someone has lifted 50 kgs from me" She said

"Aren't you already 90kgs" I smirked when she glared me.

"Go to hell Mittal" She huffed while I chuckled.

"With you Bajaj" I replied and we both chuckled

"Change. I'm waiting for you" I whispered in her ear leaving a kiss there while she shivered.

I too changed into T shirt and Pjs checking my mails on phone when The walk in's door opened revealing the same antique piece.

My Baani!

Say whatever but the cuteness she carries in my shirts and T shirts.

"Iron it tomorrow properly" I smirked

"Shut up" She replied jumping on the bed.

"Baani" I warned which she clearly ignored.

Why she can't stop jumping on beds & ruining them !

"I'm hell tired" She yawned when I smirked pulling her on me.

"Kabeer" She whined

"But, I'm not. " I smirked

"No hanky panky tonight" She said when I gave her an annoyed look.

Hanky panky!

Seriously!

"I am not going to let you sleep. You said me that you're all mine tonight. And look now. I shouldn't have listened to you. This is not fair Baani " I told faking hurt

"But, I'm sleepy" She mumbled looking guilty when I laughed.

"You're so cute Baani. I was just pulling your leg" I said laughing when she glared me.

"I hate you. I thought you're really hurt. You're so mean Kabeer" She screamed pushing me away and was standing up when I pulled her on myself again.

"I will spare you for to night Mrs. Mittal. But it doesn't ever mean that I'm going to let you go an inch away from me." I stated pulling her face more closer to mine.

"And what if I go" She questioned

"Try me" I challenged and she looked at my face for a second and then smiled kissing my nose.

"You don't like Simar right" She asked

"She's... Clingy." I replied

"But, you were rude" She said

"Babe, I was least rude. You too know that" I told

"What am I gonna do of you Kabeer" She sighed when I pulled her such that our nose touched.

"I'm all yours. Whatever you like to do." I huskily said and she smirked taking me into a kiss.

"Thank you for everything Kabeer. Yesterday.... Today... And tomorrow. You've made my life beautiful. " She whispered as a tear left her eye which I wiped and smiled.

"So have you my love. You've made life, wanting to live. I never thought of life but now when I think, the first image that comes in front of eyes is you. My Angel. You know it's always Damsel in Distress and her knight in the shining armor. But,