Waiting For Your Yes Ms.Bajaj!

Kabeer's POV 

I was so frustrated after yesterday that I almost fired my four employees, broke traffic signals and almost got into a fight with police!

I can marry an animal too but not that four year annoying kid!!
I'm sure she must not have any valid reason to marry me! Hence I'll tell her to back off and tell everyone that she hates me!

That's even true! Somewhat I guess!

She's drooling over your blue eyes!! You know that!!

Oh I am even ready to give her my blue eyes as gift and get another any pair of eyes but I'll not marry!!

I hate this name of marriage!!

I hate this name of love!

Yes!

Let's meet Ms.Bajaj and get over this marriage fiasco !! 

It was noon when I got dad's call !

"Kabeer! We're heading towards Shishir's mansion! I want your presence there in an hour!" He said and I hummed hanging up ! 

I completed my pending work and drove to Bajaj's residence!

I'm seeing this mansion first time and no wonder this is as beautiful as ours! 

I parked my car and went inside ! 

"There he is! Kabeer!" dad smiled and I looked at everyone sitting there in living room!

Mrs.Maya too!

I clenched my fists looking at her ! 

"Kabeer! Come son! Make yourself comfortable!" Shishir uncle said and I nodded. 

Where is Ms.Bajaj!! 

Very eager Kabeer! Not bad!! 

Shut your mouth!! 

"I'll just call Baani once !! Don't know where she is stuck" Uncle mumbled and stood up. 

"There she's!" He smiled looking at the entrance!

I looked up and my eyes travelled to her eyes glaring her when I received a glare back of same intensity from her!

No way she's sacred of me!!

But why!!!

Everyone is scared of me then why she isn't!!!!

Arghh!!!! 

"I'm sorry to keep you in wait, Uncle and aunty" She said breaking the glare war looking at dad and Mrs.Maya ! 

Wow! As if  I was chilling here! 

Come on! You just came a minute ago!!

And she has a big ego!! 

"Baani ! You've meet everyone before I guess" Her dad asked
"Yes papa! Everyone! I'll join you all in minutes! Excuse me" She excused herself and without looking at me went upstairs while my gaze followed her till she disappeared! 

"Well , Baani will join us at lunch, Shall we move towards dining area" Uncle asked and dad nodded in agreement.

We all were at our respected places when Princess joined us! 

Note the sarcasm!!

This girl doesn't value someone's time at all ! 

The lunch passed well with a few glares from me to Miss Bajaj and from her to me!!