My Home!

Kabeer's POV

That day we completed each other in every way.

Well, all the nights which have been beautiful in my life has just one reason to be so beautiful...

This sleeping beauty in my arms right now.

It's been ten days to our wedding and Baani gave me a beautiful surprise on the morning next to our reception.

Honeymoon for a week to Santorini, Greece. And that was just so amazing.

Every morning started with her in my arms and the rest of the day we spent sight seeing and then late evenings on beaches and then nights were of course the most romantic one.

Office was handled by dad and Aayush and even Maya mom helped them.

And she's really good in business.

I talked to dad and made her one of our board members..... Writing shares of mom in her name.

She wasn't ready to take them at any cost but I some how convinced her.

And Baani helped in it of course.

Our Greece pictures were all over the magazines and internet was flooded with them too.

We reached pent house today morning and slept like logs.

We were really hell tired.

After sometime I woke up Baani as Maya mom called.

"Wake up sleepy head. " I whispered and she frowned in sleep.

"Five minutes more" She replied as usual

"Maya mom called Baani. She said you to reach Mansion. It's 5 pm already " I said and she stood up in one go.

"Whoa! What happened" I asked

"Oh God. I forgot. I've to rush " she said

"Chill Baani. I'll drop you " I replied

" We've to go to mansion" She said

"Why " I asked when I myself know the reason.

"You don't remember what's today and then tomorrow" " She questioned and I denied

"Kabeer! It's Badi Teej tomorrow (Kajrari Teej,also called as Badi teej, One of the major festivals of Rajasthan which is mainly celebrated by women whether married or of marriage age )

And today is Teej sinjara ( the day before teej is called Sinjara. This day women and girls put henna on their hands and delicacies are made)

My first.. I mean after this marriage first teej" She whined and I hid my smile.

"Oh okay " I said and she nodded.

She was standing up wearing her favorite thing these days.

My round neck t shirts.

And she looks so damn cute in those over sized shirts and T shirts.

After some twenty minutes she came out from walk in wearing her joggers and T shirt.

"I'm going Kabeer. You just sleep back okay" She said

"Is this time to sleep again" I asked

"Fine. But what you'll do coming there" She said and I smiled.

"Accompany you" I told and she nodded

"I'll be back in minutes. You just take car keys and move downstairs." I added and she nodded again.