The Mesmerizing Sangeet !

Baani's POV

Oh God!!

I just wish for one thing!

No more dramas in life! 

At least till wedding!!

Let me get married nicely!

In the morning it was my Mayra and Bhaat function!

I didn't even know that Ayaush and Anna's family color combined with me!

Every man was in white kurta pajama with Aubergine colored Nehru Jacket while all the women were in aubergine colored saree!

Anna looked so cute in saree with her little baby bump!

Kabeer was looking damn handsome in his white kurta pajama and embroidered Nehru jacket. He further teamed it up with a pair of black aviators and brown mojris, damn it makes him so hawwt!

But I missed his eyes!

Since he had aviators his eyes weren't visible!

Anna's parents performed functions of  my paternal sides & they welcomed Aayush's parents as my maternal side!!

Aayush too was smiling and performing certain rituals after he was tied a safa ( turban) as my brother!

I had tears in my eyes that time! I missed Mumma and papa so much and at the same time I was feeling so blessed to have all these people whom I'm calling family!

It's almost 6 pm and it's our Sangeet today!

Guess what?

That's going to be a first sangeet in which no one knows what's going to happen because we've no idea !

I and Kabeer didn't even have time to think whether we can dance or not!

But looks like my to be husband has been planning something!

Honestly telling, I don't know how to dance like normal people!

When I dance, I dance in my own rhythm and umm...when I'm in form..I dance like mads!

God!

I don't wanna embarrass myself falling in front of 200 plus people!

"Baani!!!!" Anna sang and I looked at her

"Annaa!!!" I sang back and she chuckled

"Get up lazy girl and freshen up! Your make up and styling artists are here! It's your sangeet babe" she said and I sighed

"I'm really lazy to get dressed up! Why can't we have a pajama party sangeet!" I asked and she huffed

"Are you going or shall I kick you" she warned

"Sure but after I complete this" I smirked and went towards mini fridge and picked out an ice cream

"Give me a one too!" she said and I looked at her.

"You aren't denying me to eat?And why are you eating " I asked

"Baani!! For God's sake, I'm pregnant and it's my choice" she groaned and I giggled

I gave her one and started eating mine!

"Nothing's better then a double chocolate chip ice cream in this world"I mumbled and she hummed

After I was finished about praising ice cream and drooling over Evans new pic which he uploaded a few minutes ago, I freshened up and got into my outfit !

 It was a golden off shoulder princess gown with glitters and shimmers.

After that the makeup was done and the hair stylist left my long hairs straight and I completed my look with a diamond set and was all ready!!