The Success Party!

Baani's POV

Is this man in his senses!

I mean he says I speak anything which doesn't make sense!

Do he speak anything that makes sense!!

But still that sounded so good!

Our !!

I'm so happy for Aayush and Anna!

And I'll be a god mother!! I'm going to make the baby just like me!

I'll show him all the Chris Evans movies and will feed him or her with chocolates and ice creams whole day!

The happiness Aayush and Anna were experiencing was just bliss!

I wish I too was this lucky!!

But the thing is...I'm unlucky even in love!

Kabeer is very very good...He's the best but..I know he..can't love me...ever !

I tried to open the closed windows of his heart!

It's been 11 months!

Still...I failed!

Badly!!

It's been fifteen days after the hospital incident and today's a big day!!

The Allinson project!

I signed it yesterday and today we're throwing a party!

Mr. Allinson is also in India for two days and he wanted our each business clients and friends and everyone to come!

Social man!

"Baani! This one" Anna said and I huffed looking at the 11th outfit I was trying!

"I am done! I'm gonna wear my t shirt and Pjs !" I told and she looked at me making disgusting face.

"Fine! Don't make faces! I'm going" I added and went trying the another outfit!

When I came out Anna and my designer both looked at me in awe!

"Now you're looking the star of the show" Anna exclaimed and I smiled!

"Great! Take the measurement and work right now on it! I want this ready in half an hour! " I instructed and the designer nodded

"Now let's get you caked up according to you" Anna chirped and I chuckled

"We went to the salon and work on my hairs and make up started .After two hours I was finally ready in my blue sheath gown and went home!

I just hate getting caked up!

"Are you ready Kabeer" I asked as I entered when I saw him working on his laptop!

Oh damn he looked so handsome in that black tuxedo which had blue lapels and a bow.

He is so freaking handsome!

"Why didn't you take seven rounds with your mac book" I asked while he was looking at me

"Kabeer!" I whispered going near him and he looked at me from top to bottom

"You're..staring " I whispered again when he looked away.

"Um..You look..beautiful" He complimented and I blushed.

"You either don't look bad" I said and he looked at me nodding.

Did he nod just without saying anything!!

What happened to him!

Kabeer and Baani's outfit