Fights & Revenge

Baani's POV

Sunday mornings are always lazy but still here I am awake at 8  in the morning!
Papa went to his friends over breakfast and here I am all alone!

 Phew!

I got ready in my black tee and denim jeans and slipping into my sneakers, I went out with my bag!

I'm giving a treat myself !

Oh you must love yourself right!

I am doing that only and going for a self date!

I stopped the car at a good cafe and walked inside avoiding the clicking pics around me!

 "Good morning Ms.Bajaj! How may I help you" The manager asked

"Nothing much sir! Thankyou! I'll see the menu and place my order" I politely replied and he nodded !

After placing my order of Peachy Quinoa breakfast bake and blueberry chocolate ice cream shake , I waited for my order to come!
Soon my order came and I went to the counter taking it !

As soon as I turned, I bumped into an iron pole !

 How come there be a pole!

That too inside cafe!!

And wait!

Pole has shoes!!

Not bad that too Gucci !!

But do poles got hands too!

Technology advanced huh!!

They're on my shoulders protecting me from falling back and I on the other hand protecting my breakfast from falling.

Off course, I can't let my blueberry shake that has chocolate ice cream to be running on floor.

"Done checking me out Ms.Bajaj" came a voice and I looked up at the man who was smirking!

Damn it!!

My morning ruined!

Oh really! You saw the handsome blue eyed man wearing white shirt and denims with shades.

Oh he looks so amazing!!!

Stop being a creep Baani!!

"You can't resist me right ! " he asked smirking more and I glared him !

What the hell !!

"Oh I get it! Stalking blue eyed handsome right!" He asked raising his eyebrows!!

 Yes he has blue eyes that doesn't mean he'll say anything!
He's no where near my Chris Evans!! 

I moved a step near and glared him deadly when he smirked more!

 I jerked his hands away from my shoulders!

  That's it!!

Cheapster!!

"You're a cheapster you know! And I'm not stalking you! You're stalking me because I came here first! Do you see the order in my hands ! So Mr.Mittal, desperate are we?" I shot back and his long lasting smirk wiped in seconds while I smirked!

 "I've better options Miss Bajaj! I've no interest in following or stalking a four year old kid like you, who was whinning over her own mistake in my office. And look no doubts you're a kid drinking milkshakes" He mocked!