Rescued or forever Loss ?

Kabeer's POV

"Come at Bajaj's mansion right now!" I called and cutting the number dialled another!

"Get here at Bajaj Mansion right now! And don't tell anyone a word" I warned

"In five minutes!" Mia replied cutting the call

And in exactly five minutes everyone was here!

"Mia! Check if anything here is being hacked! Anything! And if hacked , disconnect it right now" I commanded and she nodded opening her laptop!

"Nothing! No cctv here is hacked! Everyone's phone is safe...but yours.." She said and I looked at my phone in my hand and threw it on the wall ahead !

"This is of no use anyways!" I muttered and everyone around me looked at me shocked.

"Natasha! I'm giving you an IP address! Look at it and tell me the details" I told giving her the same and she looked into her laptop!

"Sir! There's a location!!" She said confused

"Exactly! Where" I asked

"It's an abandoned building,4 km to Delhi-Jaipur highway!" she told and I nodded looking at three of them!

I ran my hand through my hairs and there was just one face coming in front of my eyes!

I'm sorry Baani !

This all is due to me!

But I'll find you!

Anyhow!!

I looked at my back pocket and then looked at everyone and went to my car when Danish gave me his phone!

"Aayush sir" he told and I nodded

"Where the hell are you" Aayush shouted

"Call Mia! She'll tell you" I said and cut the call giving it back to him!

"Danish! Be with the police team just outside!" I told and he nodded

"I'll be informing Police force! It will surround the place sir! I will be with you" He said

"No! I'll go alone! I can't let anything happen to Baani" I whispered

It was some half past 10 when I reached a building!

It was all dark around and no one was there!

The main gate was closed too!!

Baani's Nyctophobic ..And it's extremely dark here !

For the first time in my life..I feel as if I'm the most helpless person in the world!

I feel restless! I feel as if my life's stuck somewhere!

I looked at a door from which light was coming hence moving there I kicked the door which opened into a garage!!

"Baani!! Baani!!!" I whispered but there was no voice!!

Suddenly I heard a voice!!

The most beautiful voice in this world!

The voice which I was dying to hear!!

"It was me! That was my past!! But Now This Is Me!! It's My Present !Because my husband once told me that infront of bitches be a lioness! And Baani Kabeer Mittal Is A Lioness!" her voice came and I slowly moved in that direction when I was shocked to see the view in front of me!

Baani was tied to a chair and..she had red finger marks on her cheek while her lips had a cut and dried blood which in turn boiled my blood in anger!