I Told You... Baani's Disaster!!

Kabeer's POV

I looked at Maya mom and her eyes travelled to Grand ma and she sighed while I huffed.

"But Grand ma Baa... " Before I could I was shut by her.

"I know she doesn't know how to cook but it's an important tradition and she has to follow. I can't skip it just because she doesn't know C of cooking" Grand spoke seriously and Baani frowned.

"Baani dear, I know you don't know how to cook and it's not a problem to me anymore but today you've to cook. Use your phone Or video but cook. Am I clear" Grand ma asked and Baani nodded.

No you tube video tells you in statutory warning to close the lid of jar before grinding.

Or no video tells you that which side of knife to be used.

"Ji Grand ma" She replied and made her way towards kitchen and I looked at her disappearing figure.

"Grand ma she doesn't know how to cook" I exasperated

"Sush Kabeer. There's a thing called you tube" Grand ma stated and I sighed

It's of use when you know how to at least chop vegetables.

I looked at Maya mom who had a small smile on her lips.

I looked at her raising a brow when she looked at me denying with her head.

Something's wrong!

I stood up to go to her when Grand ma glared me.

"Kabeer Mittal, sit here quietly or else I'll not allow Baani to be in your room till next one month" She warned and I looked at her unbelievable.

"Fine. Let the home get burnt " I muttered when Maya mom chuckled.

"Yeah, laugh this way only when she'll come out with flour on her head and frown on her face" I stated when she suppressed her laughter which irritated me more.

"I'm going to the hotel to see reception arrangements" Dad spoke for the first time

"I'm also coming" I said and he nodded.

Because if I stay here, I can't resist myself from going inside the kitchen.

After an hour we came back when some aroma hit my nostril.

"Wow. I guess Maya mom have convinced Grand ma for cooking" I mumbled to myself when Maya mom came and looked at me.

"Sit Kabeer. Breakfast is ready" She said and I nodded.

"Where's Baani" I asked

"Here's Baani" Her voice came and I looked at her.

Hairs in a messy bun, apron having some, sorry full of stains... Probably looked of chutneys and some flour on hairs and cheeks.

I chuckled looking at her.

"Even when you didn't cook you're in this state. What would've you done if you by mistake have cooked" I said and she glared me.

"Eat" She frowned and opened the kids of some utensils.

There were heart shaped parathas, green and sweet chutneys, avocado quesadillas , muffins which smelled of vanilla, Sheera, of course Baani's blueberry shake and.. Guava juice.

"I'm very hungry now " She whined as she served me and everyone and then looked at me.

I shrugged and took a bite of Sheera first and moaned at the taste.