Hurt & Addiction

Kabeer's POV

I know the way I freaked in morning was too much.

I was happy to see that photograph but the last lines of article which questioned our relationship made me angry to so much extent.
And then the tweets which followed same question made me loose my temper..

The worst thing was it came out on Baani.
I thought to go to office and do work but I couldn't really concentrate on that.

All I could think was whatever happened in morning. I didn't go for lunch too and I know she sent the lunch with Danish.

It was night when I went home but I didn't see her there.

I thought to mend my mistake by buying what she always likes.

I just opened the door when she bumped into me breathing heavily.

And then this argument happened as she ran to her room.

What has happened to her so suddenly!!

I looked at her running to her room and then she did something she never does.

Fuck!!

She locked herself.

That night came in front of my eyes and fear engulfed me by imagining her.

I ran hurriedly and knocked on the door.

"Baani. Baani open the door" I yelled but no voice came.

"Baani please open the door you're scaring me" I panicked still no reply came from her side.

"Baani, I swear if you don't open the door in next minute.. I'll break it" I warned hitting the door and after some seconds the door opened.

I looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"Are you mad. What were you even thinking?  Why the hell you closed the door" I screamed and she looked at me distancing me from herself!

What is wrong with her!

"I.. Am okay. Don't worry" She whispered and I looked at her.

Her eyes were red and nose too was red which clearly showed how okay she was.

"Did someone say you something!  Did I say something to you!! See if it's due to the morning incident then I'm really sorry Baani. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. I can't think of hurting you intentionally Baani" I professed and she nodded.

She's behaving strange!!

"It's not due to the morning incidence? " I asked

"No. " She replied

"Then tell me what happened. Did someone say you something. Did someone hurt you tell me? " I asked clenching my fists.

"Nothing. I said I'm good. So please go " She whispered and I denied.

"I am not going before you tell me what happened to you. Baani you said you trust me right!! Then tell me what happened please. " I asked

"I do trust you Kabeer. But there's nothing which I should tell you. Stop worrying unnecessarily" She snapped

"Do.. You need Anna.. " I questioned

"I said I am perfectly alright. Nothing has happened. I just..I just got triggered. Nothing else" She said annoyed and I looked into her eyes which were fixed on the floor.

She's lying!!!

Her face tells she is lying badly!

I raised my hand and held her chin from my finger to make her look at me.