Beamer, a formidable member of the football team, stood a few meters away, shirtless, his fair skin glistening with sweat under the direct rays of the sun. His hairless chiseled torso exudes strength and power. In contrast, his facial features display a thick, untamed mustache, lending a touch of ruggedness to his overall appearance. With a serious countenance, Beamer beckoned Jason to approach, indicating a matter of importance awaits their conversation.

"How far? Nice game" Beamer and Jason shook hands then bumped shoulders.

"You ain't see nothing yet.. wait til interschool match" Jason gloated.

"Guy, so you and Stephanie?" Beamer asked, while rubbing his chin in a very awkward manner.

"We're just friends" Jason laughed.

"Seriously? I thought you guys were dating, 'you and Stephanie' and 'Timi and Zuriel'?"

"God forbid!! We're all friends"

"Does she have any boyfriend?" Beamer referring to Stephanie.

"Nah" Jason responded, and Beamer took some glances at Stephanie before he left Jason for them.

Timi accompanied Jason home, the two head upstairs to Jason's room. Once inside, Jason quietly locked the door and passionately kissed Timi against the wall, taking off his shirt and leaving hickeys on his neck as he moved down his abs. Timi brought Jason's face back up and the two continued kissing. Timi pushed Jason onto the bed and climbed on top of him, before suddenly jerking back in fear as they were abruptly interrupted by a phone call.

Jason checked his phone and saw who was calling. "It's Stephanie," he said with disappointment.

Downstairs, Jason greeted Stephanie and welcomed her inside, ushering her into the living room. Stephanie settled comfortably on the cream-colored sofa, adjusting the throw pillows to make space. This prompted Jason to push the pillows aside even more, ensuring they didn't obstruct his seating. Timi claimed an armchair for himself, draping his arms over the armrests. Stephanie took control of the TV remote to watch K-drama on Netflix, much to the boys' irritation.

Jason's mom came in to ask if Stephanie and Timi would like anything to eat, and they both requested noodles. While they waited for their food to be prepared, the three of them were forced to watch K drama together. When a kissing scene between two boys came on, Jason pretended to be looking at his friend, Malvin's Instagram story on his phone, and Timi threw his face elsewhere.

"God, they're so fine!" Stephanie exclaimed, but the boys didn't respond. She sped up the scene when she heard Jason's mom approaching.

Jason's mother brought in the first plate of food, and Timi felt relieved, quickly getting his food. Steph waited for her turn.

After they finished eating, Steph decided to do what she actually came for: homework with the boys.

The following morning, prior to the commencement of their first class, Jason, Timi, and Stephanie found respite in the picturesque school garden. They settled into the inviting ambiance, taking their places on the blue painted wooden chairs that were strategically arranged amidst the serene surroundings. A centerpiece of the garden was a once majestic but now dormant fountain, positioned at the heart of the space. Encircled by graphite stones, it served as a focal point, evoking a sense of tranquility. Delicate pavements, adorned with vibrant blossoms, wind their way through the garden, creating a vibrant pathway just before the fence. As they waited for Zuriel to join them, the trio engaged in conversation, their voices harmonizing with the peaceful atmosphere of the garden.

"What's up?" Zuriel asked as she casually walked into the conversation and said goodbye to Tope, one of her SSS2 school daughters.

"School mother you made it" Jason teased her.

"Stop calling me that" Zuriel sat, bringing out her phone.

"When did you start using iPhone?" Timi asked.

"One of her school daughters must've bought it for her" Stephanie responded "you better hide it before they seize it." Stephanie cautioned Zuriel.

Zuriel rolled her eyes and stated that she used money she had saved up from extorting juniors and her pocket money to buy it.

Across the garden, Tope encountered her elder sister Moyo. Moyo's dark, radiant skin added to her beautiful presence, challenging the rumors that circulate about her sexuality due to her butch appearance and stylish short haircut. These speculations remain unsubstantiated. In truth, Moyo harbored feelings for Timi, yet she grappled with the uncertainty of how to express her interest and ask him out.

Tope told Moyo to go ahead and talk to Timi, as he seemed like a nice guy. However, Moyo was shy because Jason - who rejected her when she had a crush on him - was also there

Moyo approached Jason's friend group with trepidation, feeling intimidated by their stares. Despite her nerves, she mustered up the courage to speak. "Timi, I wanted to know if you're going for Lateef's party, cause I'm going, I would like to have your number so I'd be able to contact you for the party" As soon as the words left her mouth, Moyo regreted saying them, feeling that they didn't make much sense.

Zuriel excused herself, giving her and Moyo don't exactly see eye to eye, since Zuriel was always extorting from Moyo's sister; Tope, and often spent more time with Tope than Moyo did.

"He doesn't have a phone" Jason said, Moyo knowing full well it's a lie, walked away embarassed.