Opening up to the donkey.

Heyyyyyyyyyy *laughs awkwardly* (bruh, awkward has such a weird spelling).

Hehe, I uuuhhhh- I know I havent's updated much.... for a few months....damn... But yeah, I am working on it now :D

Okay so the truth, I love writing,  but I'm kind of out a lot of fandoms now. Like mha (or anime in general). But LOZ will have a special place in my heart, just like this unbelievably bad, cringy, but my fanfiction. I started making this when I just turned 12, and I'm 14 now. So yeah, time flies by.

Oh, and I'm in lockdown again, so I got some time yk.

Anyways, instead of boring y'all with an A/N that y'all gonna skip anyways, here is the story!

______________________________________________________

After dinner I went with a full stomach to bed. Let's say, that was the best feeling I've had in a while. I am here 2 days already. And I don't know when I'm going to leave. 

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Memories from the past kept bothering me.

*next morning*

Someone knocked on my door again. 

'I bet it's Link ' I thought.

I walked to the door and opened it. But Link wasn't the one who knocked. The headmaid stood in front of my door.

 I looked surprised, but yeah, I'm mute, so I just stood there awkwardly

'Goodmorning miss (L/n). I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your sleep, but master Link has ordered me to wake you up, and deliver you this.' She handed me a bag full of clothes.

I nodded my head and smiled gratefully, to let her know I was thankful for it.

The headmaid smiled formally at me, and said: 'It's my pleasure, madam (L/n).' She bowed and left my room.

I just stood there with the bag in my hand. I think I must have imagined it, but I've heard her voice before... Nah, that can't be true.

Just that moment I remembered I had a bag in my hands. I walked to my bed, and opened the bag when I sat.

There was a bag of clothing, with a note on it.

Here are some clothes

                                                           -L

I smiled, because he remembered. 

I grabbed the clothes out of the bag, and saw it was a shirt that looked a lot like the Champion's tunic, but in the colour (F/c) (A/n: something different than blue please). I guess they couldn't make it blue because I'm not a champion. But I think it will suit me nice. Instead of  a skirt or pants, I saw it was a comfortable pair of leggings instead, so I could move freely myself . And a pair of high boots that covered me up till my knees. 

When I was all dressed, I looked in the mirror.I thought it looked nice, when I looked past  my insecurities of course *laughs in pain* 

Smiling happily with the result, I walked out of my room while tying my hair in a ponytail.

As I arrived in the kitchen, I saw  Link was already eating some meat like an animal.

'Damn, have you ever heard of manners?' I asked in a joking way.

'Nwo, shoot oop' he grumbled.

'What?'

Link swallowed his food. 'I SAID, no, shut up'