Yo, I better not be dead.....

Ey my sweet little babies!!! So here is another chapter. Oh, and I think I'm gonna make an OC, because I want someone to ship with (F/n), but Sidon is still young and I don't know if I can make birdbrain and (F/n) kiss, also I suffer from SCS (side-couple syndrom). So here is the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoy. Vote, share and do all the other things the author always says in fanfictions!!

I woke up in a white place. Although everything was white, it was incredibly beautiful. I wandered around wondering where I was, until I saw a beautiful lady with long, blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, just like the sea. 

'Hello (Y/n)' she said with an angelic smile.

Damn, I wish I was that pretty

Uhm, Hello miss. 

Wait, how the fu-

'No cursing please' said the beautiful woman.

Oh, o my god! I'm so sorry! I thought I didn't said that out loud!' I said

'You didn't, and I'm pretty sure I am a women, so it is Goddess' the beautiful lady said.

'W-w-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!' I screeched. I bowed. 'I AM SO SORRY GODDESS!!!

'Dear (Y/n). I'm sorry, but I need to ask you a favor.' the Goddess from whom i'm sure she is called Hylia said with a serious face. 'I need you to save Hyrule.' she said like it was nothing.

'Pardon me, what?!' I said with a laugh on my face.

Please say sike 

'I said that you need to save Hyrule. You know everything what is going to happen in the future, am I right?' she said, still smiling.

How can she smile like she is asking me a simpel favor. This isn't a simple favor. A simple favor is asking me if I can get potatoes from the super market. THIS ISN'T A SIMPLE FAVOR! I'M GETTING TOLD THAT I NEED TO SAVE THE WORLD!!! FU-

'Please, don't curse' she asked again.

'Sorry, but it is kind of a habit. I cannot simply not curse in my head, especially not in a situation like this. I think I'm going to fain.' I said dramatically, while putting a hand on my forehead.

'You are already unconscious, it is impossible to faint again, or to have pain.' She said, STILL SMILING!!

'But I can't save everyone' I simply stated, knowing that it was a fact.

'Yes, you can. You just need to believe in yourself. You know things other people don't know and you can use that to your advantage.'

'I guess i can, but I can't fight in my condition, i mean, I can't even run 10 meters without panting!!!' 

'That's why you need to train. Link is the chosen one, that means he-

'Uhm.....I'm sorry for interrupting you, but I already know this story. I don't want you to wast your time.'

'Oh yes, I forgot.' Hylia said with a shrug.

Wow, this Goddess is chill. Wait, she seriously forgot THIS. She is a goddess. Now I know why there are monsters here. She probably forgot that to. HAHA, laugh my ass of.

'But anyways, since you already know this story, i need you to train as hard as you can. Link will help you.' Hylia said with her angelic- no, GODDESS voice.

'No way Link's gonna help me. You've probably seen how much he hates me?'

'Yes, I saw that. And that is exactly why I'm letting him train you. He would probably not go easy on you.'

'That donkey is not going to push me past my limits. And like I said, my limit is 10 meter.'

'That is exactly what he is going to do. If he pushes you past your limits you will be able to save everyone with just a year training.'

'Huh? Did I heard you correctly. I need to save everyone with just a year training?! Yeah no, is NOT going to happen.'

'It is going to happen.'

'And WHY is it going to happen?' I said. I mean, she is not going to control me or something... i hope.

'Because I will take your voice away and you only get it back after you saved everyone.'

'THE HELL! MY VOICE AWAY!!'

'Yes, and I think no one is going to regret that if you scream that loud, damn' Hylia said while rubbing her temples.

'Okay, and HOW do I need to communicate with that donkey if I can't talk. Didn't thought about that, right.' I said with a big smirk on my face.

She is never gonna take my beautiful voice away!!!

Ah, yes. That's right. Well, than. You can only talk to Link.

'WHAT, THAT IS EVEN WORSE!!!'

'You really hate me, Goddess Hylia. Am I right?' I asked. She hates me. If she didn't, she wouldn't have done this to me.

'No, I just want something entertainment. It's boring here.' Hylia shrugged

'Bruh, seriously?' I asked

'Yep. And I'm going to send you back, good luuuck~' Hylia said with a big smirk.

Before I could say something I was down to earth again. Or Hyrule... Whatever.