The Donkey

yes, finally a new update, and I'm so sorry for updating almost 2 months later!!! and I have a new cover, I hated the old one tbh. Well....euhhhhhm.... enjoy i guess (Why am I so awkward ;-;) (1331 words)

'Good afternoon, princess' the not-so-nice-but-incredibly-handsome young man said,

'Hello Link' she said while giving him a weak smile.

'Oh my, what happened to this girl?' the princess asked in shock.

'She fainted, and this girl here didn't trust me with her best friend. She said something about that I was "a kidnapper, a raper and a murderer" he said while rolling his eyes

Yeah, if you are gonna roll your eyes a little more your eyes will roll away.

 'So you expect me to believe your not going to do anything to her while you have you have her over your shoulder, she is subconscious and i don't even know you, we are in a weird place that looks like the Middle Ages and I think I'm gonna get crazy' I said to him, rubbing my temples at the end.

'I don't think you can get any crazier so don't worry' Link said seriously.

'Jezus, why are you like this. I don't even know you that well and I already dislike you.'

'Stop fighting now!' the princess' yelled. 'Link, don't be so immature and........'

'(Y/n)' I said

'And (Y/n), please tell me what happened. And you have a beautiful name by the way.'

'Thank you, but I need to warn you. It is quite confusing.' I warned the pretty girl and that ugly ass b*tch 

The girl nodded encouraging.

I sighed. Okay, but I warned you. 'First I want to know, have you ever heard of a videogame, a nintendo switch or a telephone?'

'No' They said in unison.

'Okay then, uuhm.....where to begin' I muttered.

maybe I need to explain things from my world first...

Okay, don't think of me as a liar or a mental person please.

I saw Link looking at me and he wanted to open his mouth. I instantly knew what he wanted to say so I shot him a death glare, and he closed his mouth immediately. 

'(F/n) and I don't come from this land, nor this world, nor this universe.' I looked down, afraid of their reactions of them thinking I was lying.

'We both knew about this world though, but that was because of a videogame with the name Legend of Zelda.' It stayed silent for a few seconds, so I continued.

'A videogame is a game you can play on something similar like the sheikah-slate. In the legend of Zelda you can control the body of Link, who just woke up after his 100 year slumber. That was because Ganon took over the devine beasts and killed the champions except Link and the princess. The princess her power activated at the last moment though, so she held Ganon back for 100 years while Link was recovering from his wounds in the shrine of resurraction. Link needed to fight all the blight ganons in the devine beasts so that the champions could rest in peace after the fight was over and fighted ganon in the end. Link and the Princess survived and wanted to rebuild Hyrule, and that's the end.'

I looked up to see their faces. I almost wanted to laugh at Link's ugly face, he looked like a suprised donkey. I only felt pity for the princess. She has done so much for her country, and now she hears that people will die, not just people. Her friends. And then I got an idea.