Vishwa rubbed his eyes and replied to those wishes sitting on the bed.He noticed a maroon shirt and a black checked pants.And with a dark blue wrist watch.

'Here is your outfit birthday day boy(◠‿◕)'

Vishwa smiled and left for a shower.He came out wearing the outfit.
'Keerthi..',he called her rubbing his beard and her gaze switched to him from the stove.

He was absolutely dashing in the outfit and she couldn't even take her eyes from him.
'Oii yepdi iruku??',Vishwa asked and she was still in her trance.
He tucked her hair behind her earlobe and winked.

'Heyy semmaya iruka pa..', Keerthi smiled and he pouted.
'Avlodhana?',he asked.
'Vera enna?',she asked.

'Illa.. Birthday boy naanu..Naan enna ketaalum kedaikuma?',he asked nearing her.
'Huh?Yen birthday boy ku enna venum?',Keerthi asked and pulled his cheek.

'Haan...neraya venume..Kedaikuma?',he moved closer to her and she stepped back.
'Vishwa..Kalailaye enna nee?',she asked clutching his shirt.

'Please Keerthi...',he whined moving closer to her and she pushed him hearing the whistle sound came from the pressure cooker.

'Haiyoo..Naan break fast ready pannanu thallu nee',Keerthi moved aside and he pouted.
'Love ah mattu sollidren.. Aprom nee yepdi enta irundhu escape aagura nu naan paakuren', Vishwa thought to himself and moved from there.

'Wow,Poori Kelangu,Dosa Tomato chutney,Wheat halwa..Paah ellam en favourite ah iruke...Keerthi nejama nee dhan panniya?Illa order panniya?',Vishwa asked.
'Naan pannumbodhu neeyum dhana paatha?',Keerthi pouted and he chuckled.

'Kochikaadheenga rowdy..',Vishwa finished his breakfast along with Keerthi and got up.
'Vishwa.. Evening free ah?',she asked.
'Hmm free dhan..yen?',he asked.

'Illa..Unkitta romba mukkiyamana oru vishayam sollanu..Konjam veliya polaama?',she asked.
'Ohh polaame..Hmm I'll be back about 05!Is that okay?', Vishwa asked and she nodded.

'Seri naan kelamburen..', Vishwa said and Keerthi nodded.
'Evlo panirukenn..Oru kutty appreciation kooda illa..',Keerthi sighed and was about to turn Vishwa pecked her lips.

'Sapadu romba super!Lunch ku Mushroom biriyani panniruka,adhuvu naan taste panniten,Vera level la iruku..Thanks..Bye..',Vishwa moved from there,while Keerthi was still in her trance.

'Haiyoo.. Already ara paithiyam aayiten ivanaala ivan enna mulusa paithiyam aakiduvaan pola..',Keerthi sighed and blushing.

'Appo iniku avanga propose panniduvanganu nenaikireengala brother?',Sakthi asked.
'Therila da..Apdinu dha nenaikire..Aana ava sollala na naane sollidlam nu iruken',Vishwa said.

'Paarah!Brother Theriteenga!',Sakthi said teasingly and Vishwa blushed.
'Ivlo naal waste panniten da,inimelum waste panna venaamnu nenaikire..', Vishwa said and Sakthi gave him a side hug.

'Happy for you brother..', Sakthi said pulling back.
'Yedhavadhu plan irukaa?',Sakthi asked.
'Deii..Plan la illa..Aana panradha special ah avaluku eppavume nyabagam irukura maadhiri pannanum..Panre',Vishwa said.

Vishwa was waiting outside and the door opened.Vishwa's jaw dropped looking at her.She was wearing a light pink saree with floral patterns.She left her hair free.Her eyes were kohled and she has used the same pink shade lipstick.Undoubtedly gorgeous!

'Thodachiko Vishwa..',Keerthi said and Vishwa frowned.
'Enna?',he asked.
'Valiyudhu..Thodachiko nu sonne',Keerthi chuckled and left inside.

'Sheii..Avlo open ah va sight adicho..', Vishwa shrugged and went inside.

Keerthi looked at her one last time in the mirror and her cheeks turned red thinking about his gaze.

'Enna pondatti..Kannam la ipdi sevandhuruku?',Vishwa asked hugging her from back and kissed her shoulder.
'Vishwa...Enna panra nee?',she asked looking at him at the mirror.

'Saree lam katta maatenu aniku sonna?',he asked.
'Ahmm.. Iniku konjam ponnu maadhiri irukalame nu dhan', Keerthi shrugged.

***

He nuzzled into her neck and tightened the grip around her making her gasp.He started peppering kisses all over her nape and made her turn towards him.

'You are gorgeous!',he said making her go red.
He again nuzzled into her.He moved to her face and kissed her both cheeks which made the surrounding more hot.

She looked into him while his gaze moved to her lips.He pulled her more closer that her saree's pleats crush.She gasped more when his fingers contacted her bare waist.

He placed his lips on her and still Keerthi didn't know how to respond to his kisses,He had kissed her one or two times after returning to Chennai from Kodaikanal,but she forgot herself whenever he did it and she even forgot to kiss back and also feeling shy to initiate or do anything.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at her.Her lipstick was smudged and she was so shy to look at him.

'You are turning me on..Aana ipo vidren unna..',Vishwa left her and moved when she was still a blushing mess.

***

She corrected her make up and saree and left to the living room after few minutes.
'Vishwa..Kelambalama?',she asked and no response from him.
'Vishwa..Polaama nu keten..',she asked again and he smiled.

'Polaam ma',he nodded and left the room and Keerthi noticed his face was dull compared to few minutes ago.

'Enna aachu ivanuku?',Keerthi thought and followed him.

'Enga ponum?',he asked.
'Beach!',she replied and he nodded.

They left to beach and Keerthi held Vishwa's hand.
'Vaa..',she pulled him to the waves and they both stood there sometime in the waves.

'Climate nallairukula?',she asked and he nodded smiling.
'Vishwa,I need to confess.Unkitta idhu ithana naala naan sollanumnu nenachute irundhe,and now the has came..',Keerthi took a deep breath and turned to Vishwa.

'Adhu..I...'
'Nee Paris poga pora,Am I right?'.

TO BE CONTINUED...