Hyper Cape: *looks at Soulseeker*

Soulseeker: Tch it doesn't matter, that new trick you pulled up your sleeve wont change your destiny

Hyper Cape: *he holds his hand back to himself and waves it, sending a White Chaos Speer at Soulseeker*

Soulseeker: *steps away a bit and catches the Speer with one hand, and crushes it causing it to split apart* 

Hyper Cape: *a thunder strikes in his eye and he gets in a start position and dashes at Soulseeker*

+ A Fight Engages between +

+ The Ultimate Hedgehog: Soulseeker Vs. The Spark Of Hope: Hyper CapeBoy +

*both just stare at each other, with a lot determination in their eyes and with the will to beat the other till their last hour strikes*

Hyper Cape: *jumps and spin dashes with tremendous speed at Soulseeker, the impact send him flying a bit in the air which is enough that Hyper Cape can give him a kick-combo, after that he lands on the ground*

Soulseeker:  *he catches himself and again unleashes a devastating wave of energy which damages Hyper Cape slightly*

Hyper Cape: *he spins to a ball again and attacks Soulseeker rapidly, he whirls up and lands a Strong blow to Seeker's face and sends him flying, he turns around as the thunders strike in his eyes*

Soulseeker: *catches himself*

*Hyper Cape dashes and the same does Soulseeker and they meet each other head to head, Seeker overpower's Hyper Cape and dealing small damage to him and dashes back to the castle and Hyper Cape Warps there as this Turn ends* 

Soulseeker: Huh! My turn! *he sprints at Hyper Cape and kicks him into the face and upwards kicking him away from the Castle and he gets back to his position* 

Hyper Cape:  *gets slowly out of breath as the damage he already took was a bit to much*

Soulseeker: *Spots the opportunity and his eye glows, he dashes at Hyper Cape and kicks him at the jaw as Strong as he can, which Sends him into a tower*

Hyper Cape: *coughs and looks where Seeker is*

 Soulseeker: *grabs him by the neck and fly's at the Distance with him, that very hand charges a Dark Energy which explodes big times and Hyper Cape goes flying* So much effort... and such a show for nothing