Recruiting:

"Jiwoo? What are you doing?" Kaiden sleepily asked as he was just woken up from his slumber.

"I think I found this cat's owner." Jiwoo simply explained to Kaiden as he gently scooped up the black and gray cat. Intentionally giving him little hints.

"You found its owner?" Kaiden asked dumbfounded.
"Isn't the owner of the cat Dr. Del..." Kaiden paused.

Kaiden watched as Jiwoo's lips formed a very charming smile.

"Looks like we'll finish the job quicker than expected."
→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

'This is embarassing, pitiful, and painful to watch.' Kaiden thought as he watched Jiwoo purposely letting that kid, Wooin, injure him while playing innocent.

There was even one time where Jiwoo moved too fast, for his standards, and moved a lot more slower which got him several wounds.

*Sigh*
'Why would they go this far for a small mission?' Kaiden thought but now that he thought about it... Is getting Dr. Dellain a mission by someone else or a collective choice of the kids?
→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

After taking the beating from Wooin, Jiwoo just stayed still and played dead. Waiting for Wooin to go and walk to their small house, that looks like a basement, and follow him there.

"Hey Jiwoo." Jiwoo heard Kaiden's voice.

"Is this really a paid mission or are you and the kids doing this to help the experiment?" He can hear the icy tone behind Kaiden's calm voice.

Jiwoo was silent for a minute before he "woke up" and sat down on the dirty street where he let Wooin beat him.

"Dr. Dellain's experiments aren't really bad you know? They just need to be in the right hands... And we have enough traitors in Tatsuya that Dr. Dellain can use for his experiments."

Kaiden stared at Jiwoo, it was as if he was looking for something inside Jiwoo's eyes. And when he saw the absolute certainty and determination inside those amber orbs, he sighed.

"Just give me a signal if you need me to interfere."

"Oh dear, I do need you to interfere."

→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

'Seems like this is really their hideout.' Jiwoo thought while smiling in the inside.

But then, his instincts screamed at him as he jumped far away from the staircase that was beside him.

"You looking for something?" An old gray haired man with black eyes asked in a playful tone.

*Im'ma skip cause I don't really know how to describe Jiwoo getting abused*
→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←
"Hey Jiwoo...." Kaiden asked as he hopped down from the wall he was sitting on when he watched Jiwoo getting injured left and right. Kaiden impatiently waited for Jiwoo's signal but it never came.

"You okay, kid?"

"Is the great Kaiden worried?" Jiwoo whispered, trying to even his ragged breathing and ignoring the pain he felt from his left leg that was the focus of Dr. Dellain's attacks.

"Didn't I tell you to be careful and fight back if you need to?" Kaiden sighed.
"Such an idiot. Look at what happened."

"Hehe, then.. I'm gonna rest for a bit." Jiwoo softly whispered to Kaiden that if not for his cat heightened senses, he wouldn't have heard any of it. They just calmly talked to each other while calmly listening to Dr. Dellain's footsteps that were slowly closing in.

'Looks like he's done with Wooin.' Jiwoo thought as he laid his head back to the cold asphalt.

"Can you finish the request?"

"Don't worry about it. Stay here and rest." Kaiden said as he patted Jiwoo's forehead with his paw.

Jiwoo could faintly hear the familiar sizzling of Kaiden's awakened ability.

"I'll take care of everything."

And blinding light surrounded them, but Jiwoo couldn't care less. He just wanted to sleep.
→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

"Do you guys want tea or coffee?" Jiwoo enthusiastically asked the two prisoners- *ahem* visitors that were currently sitting on his L-shaped cream colored sofa.

"......"-Wooin
"......"-Dr. Dellain
"I'll take coffee." -Kaiden, in human form.

"Coffee it is then." Jiwoo cheerfully replied as if he wasn't ignored by the people that were tied up in Kaiden's lighting.

After making the drinks for the four of them, Jiwoo sat down beside Kaiden, who was right in front of the Dr. Dellain and Wooin, and said.

"Let's keep this short. We want you to be in Tatsuya." Jiwoo dropped the bomb unannounced that the two that were held captives were dumbfounded for a second or two.

"Tatsuya... The 'sign of the dragon'?" Wooin was the one who asked.

"Yes."

"The only organization, not by the awakeners law, that is known for their information gathering skills?"

"Also yes."

There was tense silence before Dr. Dellain asked another question.

"Do you have enough authority to bring me to your leader?" It is known worldwide that the leader of Tatsuya only meets with it's members when that member have gathered enough information or have made something big for the organization.

"Correction. We have two leaders. And of course I have enough authority." Jiwoo took his cream colored wig off and smirked to Dr. Dellain.

"I am one of the them."

A/n

First of all! I'm excited to tell you guys how me and my female family members won the "Longest Line" game this evening.

Longest line is a game where each member of a team can take anything have on their body or even use their body and lay on the ground to form one long line. Clothes, bags, shoes, belts, anything can be used. And whoever made the longest line wins.

And pfft- it was girl vs. boy. Our side, the girls, wore dresses with nothing beneath except for underwear and shorts. So that's a no. And the boys! They all had belts, pants, wore long sleeve shirts and even wore hatsಥ‿ಥ.

But guess how we won( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My oldest aunt said she wanna go to the bathroom before the game. The host agreed, then she came back with a thread and we just pulled it and won XD. I'm definitely gonna bring thread to Christmas parties from now on.(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻.

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!.( ◜‿◝ )♡
Thank you.