Not as Normal as He Thought:

"Kaiden, I'm home~" Jiwoo said the moment he entered the living room. He hugged the three other cats that were inside his house while he looked around the house to make sure nothing was out of place and that no one except the cats entered here.

"Is this the cat you were talking about?" Takuya asked as he kneeled in front of the gray cat that was laying on Jiwoo's couch.

"Yeah, he's probably from that Dr. we are currently searching." Jiwoo replied to Takuya after making sure the house was safe.

"The one that was experimenting on animals. The forced awakening project of Dr. Delein?" This time, it was Takemichi who asked.

By this time, a big yellow cat came out of Jiwoo's bathroom and marched to the living room. He was about to say something when he saw two unknown kids with Jiwoo.

'Who the fuck are this people?' was what people can see in Kaiden's eyes.

"Oh! And this is Kaiden?" The black haired kid, the first one who noticed Kaiden, approached and kneeled in front of him.
"He sure chose a big body. Drastic times calls for drastic measures aye?"

Kaiden's head immediately turned around and faced Jiwoo. He moved too fast that the other cats flinched and the three humans had to check his neck to make sure he didn't have whiplash.

"Don't worry Kaiden, they're family. Besides, we're the reason why people can easily track you. Without us, the world wouldn't know where you are." Jiwoo explained in a calm voice, completely different from the overly excited and pure kid that Kaiden was used to after a week of staying here.

"What do you mean with that?" Kaiden didn't let his guard down and asked Jiwoo with too much venom that it made Jiwoo remember of some ... Dark past.

"We'll explain in a bit." Takemichi was the one who replied to Kaiden as he grabbed Jiwoo by the shoulder and squeezed it hard.

"I'm fine." Jiwoo whispered to Takemichi, who just nodded back.

"Anyway, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Takemichi Hanagaki. An unaffiliated awakener by the awakened society's standard. Space manipulation." Takemichi stated as if all that he said weren't important information that can possibly lead to his own downfall.

"My name's Takuya Yamamoto. An unaffiliated awakener just like Michi. And my power is shape shifting." And suddenly, a popping sound was heard as smoke came out of where Takuya disappeared. When the smoke cleared, they saw a cat that have peach colored fur turning white as it reached the paws. The tip of it's ears and tail was also white.

"An example, if you want proof." Takuya said as he sat down in his cat form and licked his right paw.

"Hmm... I think Hinata can make Kaiden a little less fat. You know, accelerate his metabolism." Takemichi thought out loud.

"Can she?" Jiwoo asked in excitement.

"Yeah... I'll take her with me the next time we have to visit here."

"That's good." Jiwoo sighed in relief. It would give Kaiden most of his confidence back if they could make him look pretty good in cat form too.

"Okay, now we need to get to work. We only have..." Takemichi opened his phone to look at the time.
"6 hours before flight."

"Awe, you're only staying for today?" Jiwoo whined as he slumped into the ground. He protested while he knocked unto one specific wooden plank.

The wooden plank behind the sofa suddenly made a mechanical sound before it rised one plank higher and moved to the right. Revealing a keyboard that was hidden underneath.