Meeting Jiwoo's Siblings:

'Still... Being with Kaiden is so much more fun than being alone..' Seo Jiwoo thought as he layed his head down on his arms that were folded on his desk.

He was at school right now, completely ignoring his homeroom teacher while daydreaming.

'Another thing to be happy about is that Ta-chan and Michi would be visiting later.~' Jiwoo quietly hummed to himself as he slowly drifted into an unconscious state.

→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

"HEY! SEO JIWOO!" Jiwoo was woken up by the loud voice of their homeroom teacher.

"SEO JIWOO! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!"

"Huh?" Jiwoo jolted up from his sleep and urgently looked around. Still processing the fact that he was not at home.

"Are you really... *Sigh* what's wrong with you lately? All you do is sleep in class." His homeroom teacher asked in a worried tone.

"Huh?" Jiwoo dumbly replied.

"What are you 'huh'ing about? You've been sleeping in class since morning. Class just ended." Jiwoo's homeroom teacher stated as he started to turn around and walk towards the front of the class.

Jiwoo practically exploded, his face turning bright pink when he heard his classmates snicker all around him.

"And I can't do anything about it because you used to be such a good, quiet student." The teacher sighed once more before he changed the topic to Wooin who was absent that day.

Jiwoo perked up.
'Wooin is... He's absent today?"

"Hmm? What are you kids doing here?" The teacher suddenly asked someone from the door.

"Good afternoon teacher! Is Seo Jiwoo here?" Asked the voice behind the door with 100% fluent Korean language.

That completely took Jiwoo's attention away from Wooin.

'That voice..' he gasped.

"Yes, he's he-". The teacher was cut off.

"Michi!" Jiwoo was right in front of the classroom's door in an instant.

Him and his class then saw the two kids that arrived. One of them was a boy in an all dark blue outfit, he have messy black hair that frames his face and ocean blue eyes that stood out the most. The other one was also a boy, which most of Jiwoo's classmates thought was a girl, who was wearing light colored clothing that made their pale skin stand out. Their long hair is tied up in space buns, making them look cute. They were also eating lollipops that people can guess is in mint flavor.

The people in the classroom accurately guessed that the both of them are in junior high school.

"Ji-hyung." The black haired boy, who is now identified as Michi(Takemichi), opened his arms just in time for Jiwoo to dive into them.

"Wow, okay. Only Michi have hugs?" The other boy, who is Takuya, teased Jiwoo before he felt something pulling him towards the both of them.

(A/n they're speaking in Korean 😗)

"Michi is just more cuddable than you." That comment made Takuya pout, making Jiwoo's classmates swoon in cuteness, wanting nothing more than to snatch the young boy away from Jiwoo and give him cuddles instead. Unfortunately, for them (and us😔), Takuya only let's people he deemed important and he trusts wholeheartedly to touch him however they please.

(A/n cuddable may not be a word .. so I'm inventing it 😃. Also, not that kind of "touch him however they please" fellow perverts.)

"Ahem. Jiwoo these people are?" The small group of three came back to the present.

"Oh! They are my siblings teacher. This is Hanagaki Takemichi and Takuya Yamamoto." Jiwoo introduced the both of them as they bowed their heads towards Jiwoo's teacher.

"I'm Takemichi sir."
"Takuya, sir."

"But you three don't have the same family names?" An unknown person asked.

Takemichi immediately gave Takuya a Look (with the capital L). He knows for sure that if he didn't stop Takuya, Takuya would reply "what's it to you?" to that unknown stranger. Takuya could be cold if he wants to.

"Adopted." Was Jiwoo's cold and short reply. Totally not a normal reaction from the timid and shy Jiwoo everyone knew.

"Anyways, it's about time we head out, teacher?" Jiwoo asked his homeroom teacher, who was silently watching everything from the sidelines.

"Yes. Everyone! See you all tomorrow! You are dismissed!"

And before anyone could say anything to the three siblings.
They were already out the front gate. Jiwoo definitely didn't use his awakened power. Nope.