Bingo... :

A/n
*Sob* I... I was having a semi bad day and guess what? The moment I opened my wattpad account and checked if I need to do some editing before making a new chapter something caught my attention...

THIS BOOK HAD 1.19K READS!! KDKFODNDLDKDLDNF THANK Y'ALL SO SO MUCH🤧💜.

I won't stall anymore😶. Unto the story!

With the sun hitting Kaiden's closed eyes, Kaiden woke up to a new day before he remembered what happened last night...

'*sigh* this kids are crazy.' Kaiden thought.
'I'm not even getting paid for this shit.'

"Kaiden~" Kaiden groaned, he just wants to forget about everything and sleep. But of course, Jiwoo wouldn't let him.

"Come on Kaiden. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon. You've slept for more than 13 hours already." Jiwoo shook Kaiden awake once more when he saw the transformed human start to doze off.

"Oh! You're awake?" Jiwoo asked the gray and black colored experimented cat who flinched when he saw Jiwoo walk towards him.

The cat suddenly stood up and hissed.

That was until he realized that both Jiwoo and Kaiden wasn't bothered by him and that they aren't scared of him.

Jiwoo even continued walking to him until he was right in front of the cat.

The cat warily watched as Jiwoo slowly raised his hand.

But what the cat didn't expect was Jiwoo patting his head three times.

"Don't worry. You won't be hurt anymore." Jiwoo continued to stroke that cats silky and soft fur.
"I'm glad you're okay."

"Why didn't you have that big of a heart last night?" Kaiden groaned while forcing himself to stand up.

Jiwoo just laughed at Kaiden's cuteness.

"Yes, I have a big heart but they don't deserve to be in it if I'm not in their heart too. I'm just giving back what they gave me." Jiwoo replied to Kaiden with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Whatever."

"Okay then, let's go and give this new baby a check up. I know you checked his body, but I want a vet to take a look at him too. Just to be safe you know? Plus, if you go with me then I'm 100% sure nothing bad will happen-" Jiwoo ranted and ranted while finding his outdoor jacket and wore it before he got cut off by Kaiden.

"You want me to go with you?!"

"Yup *Jiwoo replied while popping the 'p'*, To-ge-ther."

"Nope. Don't want to. Why would I go there? It's annoying." Kaiden immediately denied.

However,

"I'll get you some treats." Kaiden flinched.
"I got some money yesterday so I can buy as many as you want today." Kaiden can practically see devil horns growing on top of Jiwoo's head as he mischievously smirked.

'This brat thinks he can trick me?' Kaiden thought with a sneer.

→_→←_←→_→←_←→_→←_←

*10 minutes later*

"Isn't the air refreshing tonight Kaiden?" Jiwoo teasingly asked the gloomy cat version of Kaiden while walking on the side walk. They're already pretty close to the clinic after a 10 minute walk.
"It's perfect for going out on a stroll."

"Perfect my a-" Jiwoo thought he shouldn't be too happy but teasing Kaiden and not getting attacked after 20 seconds is such a funny experience.

But then, Jiwoo heard a silent voice.