Tatsuya's Silver Dragon:

"Kaiden~" Jiwoo shook Kaiden, who is still a fat cat, awake.

"What do you think you're doing waking me up at..... 11:15?" Kaiden glared at Jiwoo who just rolled his eyes at Kaiden.

After Kaiden knew the kid's secret they just went on the day normally, except for the sassy and sarcastic remarks that Kaiden can't imagine in the past from Jiwoo, it was as if nothing changed.

"Well sorry for being considerate but there's a Tatsuya meeting and I need to be there." And that's when Kaiden fully woke up. He looked at Jiwoo and finally realized that Jiwoo was in outdoor clothes.

"Can I come?" Kaiden asked as he watched in surprise when Jiwoo pulled off his hair, or wig, revealing a black color.

"What the-?!" Kaiden exclaimed in surprise.

Jiwoo just chuckled at Kaiden's surprised face.

"Oh come one, Kaiden. You know how dangerous the awakened world is right? And people from Tatsuya can betray me and Michi anytime and sell the information about who we are. That's why I always wear Cream colored wig to hide my identity to normal people and hide my Amber eyes to the awakened society so they can't recognize me easily." Jiwoo explained while wearing his cyan colored contacts.

"How do I look?" He asked as he turned around and looked at Kaiden, waiting for his response.

(A/n he looks so fine in black🤧💜, still credits to my wonderful sister😌💅.)

"I can still recognize you." Kaiden deadpanned but while he can recognize Jiwoo, it would only be because they have known (read: lived with) each other for about two weeks. If him and Jiwoo were strangers then he is sure as hell that he wouldn't recognize Jiwoo even if Jiwoo walked in front of him several times.

"Exactly, that's why we also wear masks." Jiwoo winked at Kaiden before he focused on finding his mask that was also in black and silver.

" Jiwoo winked at Kaiden before he focused on finding his mask that was also in black and silver

"Okay then, are you sure you want to go with me?" He asked Kaiden one more time.

"Yes. I want to know exactly how Tatsuya works." Kaiden seriously answered.