O-S Queen of the Knight LMAO (Raspberry x Black Raisin)

A/N: This is a weird ship I just came up with and I've never done a songfic before so hold on guys... it's a wild ride-
Thank you so much for the request by @Night_time_madness
The song is called Queen of the Night by Hey Violet
Without further ado, I present....
*drumroll*
VERY RARE LESBIAN FAN-FICTION!!!!
Why isn't there more of this?

Two brave knights born from two different kingdoms sat around a campfire under the stars, stitching up each other's wounds and exchanging tales. One grew up rich as a living legacy. The other gave everything to protect and love.

Raspberry winced as Black Raisin sewed up a large gash on her arm. "I'm so sorry," she muttered under her breath as she made eye contact with the pink-haired girl. "I'm trying my best to be gentle. We always had a healer... I just learned from watching him... not from... experience..."

I've bandaged your bruises...

Raspberry nodded in understanding as she bit down harder on the sleeve of her jacket, trying to keep from crying.

"You fought well out there. Thank you for protecting me. This wound you took for me saved my life. The scar you'll get from it should be a reminder of your heroics." She finished pulling the thread, tying a knot, then pocketed the needle, making a mental note to sterilize it again before using it.

You've held back my hair...

Raspberry unclenched her teeth from around the fabric of her coat, wiping her tears away with her good hand. "You're too kind, Ray." She sniffled.

Raisin smiled to herself at the nickname as she washed her hand with water from her canteen. There was a spring not too far out of their way. She'd refill it tomorrow.

Who'd've known when this started...

"I'm really not. If anything, I'm downplaying my gratitude." Raisin tossed the emptied canteen aside, sitting back with a sigh. She looked over at Raspberry, illuminated by the flickering light of the fire and the pale light of the moon.

It was Raspberry who spoke her mind first. "You look rather beautiful tonight. Forgive me, but on long journeys like these it gets harder to restrain myself from being unprofessional."

That we'd end up like this...
But you reach out and touch me...

Raspberry blushed as a calloused hand cupped her face.

Say my name like a prayer...

"Raspberry..."

All my friends say you're dangerous...

There was a pause as they weighed the possible consequences of their actions.

But I don't fucking care!

Lips met lips as they rushed forwards to get closer. Raisin sighed heavily as Raspberry wrapped her arms around her waist, careful of her wound. It was warm and comforting and lovely.

Cause there's something about it that brings me to life!
Yeah, I know all the consequences, I don't mind!
This holy redemption tears us in two!
But I can't turn my back to you!

Neither of them had ever felt so free. They kissed frantically, losing themselves to instinct and passion and love. After the intensity of their adventures this was a pleasant escape.

Wearing your t-shirt I'm Queen of the night!
One hand on the wheel, and one hand on my thigh!
And I know it sounds crazy, but babe I am too!
I just can't turn my back to you!

Raspberry pulled back with wide eyes and a wider smile. "I think I love you," she whispered.

Cause there's something about it that brings me to life!
Yeah, I know all the consequences, I don't mind!
This holy redemption tears us in two!
But I can't turn my back to you!
Wearing your t-shirt I'm Queen of the night!
One hand on the wheel, and one hand on my thigh!
And I know it sounds crazy, but babe I am too!
I just can't turn my back to you!