O-S Healed (Clover x Licorice)

A/N: O-S stands for One-Shot so that you can distinguish what's what when looking at chapters

"You can't escape me! I'll be back! And I'll have my victory!" Licorice's voice was broken and beaten and weak, accurately representing the state of his health.

His arms shook as he tried to stand up, threatening to buckle underneath a small fraction of his weight. He gave up on trying to stand, sitting back down on his knees. He looked up, seeing exactly what he expected: the tribe of new warriors walking off into the sunset, victorious.

His gaze dropped to the dirt road under him. Splotches of blood stained the ground around him. Licorice's ears were ringing. Tears spilled from his eyes, clouding his vision and further wetting the ground.

"Hey, are you alright," a muffled voice asked, fading in and out. Licorice looked back up to see what looked like an angel. The setting Sun cast a halo over the man's head and the purple clouds on the horizon gave the effect of wings. White hair covered half his face and a crystal blue eye stared at him in concern. He crouched down, gently placing a hand on Licorice's bruised cheek. Licorice winced, but soon the pain eased as Clover began to hum an unfamiliar tune.

Licorice's world became clearer again as the man in front of him healed him. "Weren't you one of the people I was fighting? Why are you helping me?" He grabbed onto Clover's wrist and leaned into the warm touch of his hand anyways. A pleasant feeling of relief spread through his body at a gentle pulse.

"You're no enemy of mine. Can you undo your robe for a second? I promise it's nothing weird." Clover gave a look of concern to Licorice's midsection.

"Yeah..." Hesitantly, he pulled on the lavender ribbon, then undid the rest of the robe, exposing his bruised and pained chest.

"You have multiple broken ribs. Apologies in advance." Clover moved his hand to Licorice's stomach, causing him to scream in displeasure. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, you're doing so good, it will heal quicker this way, I'm so sorry!" He nuzzled the side of Licorice's neck, muttering out more apologies and praises.

Then, all at once, the pain stopped. "Oh my god, you actually fixed me!" His constant migraine, the muscle pains, the cuts and bruises from adventures and brawls. It was all gone. He leapt at Clover, sending him backwards to the ground as he hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much!"

Clover giggled and ran his hands through the soft, curly hair in front of him. It was black with dark purple streaks and highlights and it was all layered beautifully. "It's no problem. Do you have a place to stay tonight?"