O-S The Dress (Cookies of Darkness)

A/N: OMG I SEARCHED LICORICE X CLOVER AND THEN I SCROLLED DOWN AND I WAS LIKE "OH WOW I DREW THAT EXACT THING" AND THEN I REALIZED IT WAS ACTUALLY MY ART AND THEN I LOOKED AT THE TITLE AND GUESS WHAT- IT WAS THIS BOOK! OH MY GOSH! How did this happen-

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU LICORICE!" Pomegranate thundered down the stairs of the group home, brandishing her hair brush in one hand and gripping the railing with the other.

"LILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY," he screeched, darting past Red Velvet and running to his foster mom. "POMEGRANATE SAID SHE WAS GONNA KILL ME!" He grabbed onto her green skirt and hid behind her as Pomegranate chased after him.

"Pom, you're not allowed to kill Licorice. How many times must I tell you?" Lily shook her head.

"BUT HE RUINED MY DRESS!"

"I DIDN'T RUIN IT, I SPILLED CHOCOLATE ON IT! THERE'S A CLEAR DIFFERENCE," Licorice spat out.

"Why did you spill chocolate on her dress," asked Lily.

"Because I spilled it on myself when I was wearing it!" He crossed his arms and pouted. "Clover and I were playing dress up and he has prettier clothes."

Lily smiled at the little boy clinging to her leg. "I would've bought you clothes like his if you had told me that's what you wanted," she said. "Would you like to go shopping?"

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT MY DRESS," Pomegranate screeched, throwing the hairbrush in Licorice's direction.

"We'll wash it, and I'll buy you a new one!" Lily walked over and picked the brush up, handing it back to Pomegranate. "Now, go put this back in your room and get dressed, we're going to go shopping."