O-S The Day Pancake Flew (Espresso x Madeleine kind of)

A/N: OMG OMG OMG!!! GERARD WAY SUPPORTING THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY! HE SENT A VIDEO TO THE PEOPLE OF WE'RE HERE TELLING THEM HOW GRATEFUL HE WAS TO THEM (PARTICULARLY THE TRANS MAN WHO WAS GOING TO LIP SYNCH TO WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE) AND HOW HONORED HE WAS FOR THEM TO USE HIS SONG!!!! God bless that man lol. We need more people to reach out like that.

Anyways, enjoy some OCD, autism spectrum, neurodivergent Espresso content

Espresso grabbed his book and his coffee, flicked the light switch on and off five times each, then left the house, locking the door behind him. He ran his thumb over the spine of the book, enjoying the texture of the letters printed on it. Then, he was off on his usual route.

Pancake ran up to him. "Hey, Espresso!" He began following behind him, struggling to keep up with Espresso's quick pace.

"Hello."

"Madeleine talks about you all the time, ya know! He seems to really care about you!" Pancake grinned up at him.

"Does he now?" Espresso glanced down at the child.

"Yeah! He tells me about you when he's cooking or putting me to bed!"

"He looks after you?"

"Yeah! And he gives me acorn jellies!" Pancake did a little jump twirl that made Espresso smile.

"Yeah, well... he is pretty great." He stopped in his tracks by the bench. "Five, ten, fifteen, twenty." Then, he sat down. Pancake hopped up beside him.

"Yesterday Madeleine picked me up and threw me! I flew through the air like a squirrel!!!!"

Espresso paused. He wasn't sure how to react. Was Pancake happy? Was that a good thing? A child was thrown. Picked up and yeeted! Is Pancake alright? Is Madeleine mentally stable?

"It was so awesome!"

Oh ok. No one was injured. Espresso sighed out in relief. "I could enchant you to fly with complete control with a few simple poppers."

"REALLY?!"

"Yeah."

Needless to say, Pancake flew that day. He flew through the clouds, he perched in trees, he attacked Madeleine's face from above. Espresso laughed as Madeleine shrieked in horror and Pancake giggled.

"WHAT UNGODLY BEAST HAS COME FOR ME?! WHY MUST THE DIVINE BRING THIS UPON ME?!"

"IT'S A LITTLE BOY, YOU NIMROD!"

"ESPRESSO, MY DEAR! I THINK I'M ABOUT TO DIE! WHY MUST YOU CALL ME SUCH NAMES?!"