29 ✧ A 'Sirius' Letter and a Dark Event

https://www.tiktok.com/@cinemaluvrs/video/7231328822518369578?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

1978 July __________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The morning bit cooly at Y/N's frozen nose, it was never this cold during July, however in Grimmauld place it was as if the Arctic Circle was right in their living quarters; when visiting Grimmauld place it's always very wise to pack an extra scarf, or even a thicker coat, even during July. 

On this, as already stated, extra cold July morning, there was a deepened pit in Y/N's stomach; the sky was red and that was never a good sign in the early mornings. As she pondered this never-ending pit of despair that was Y/N's diaphragm, an owl tapped against her window – to be pedantic, it was her parent's owl. 

She unlatched the window, and the owl swooped in, his wide snowy wings fluttering out of control as he did so; in his beak was a letter, black envelope, red seal. He dropped it and dropped himself, mostly to find a comfortable position on the unmade bed (he found great pleasure in swaddling himself). 

"Thank you kind sir." Y/N smiled to the bird, one hand grabbing the letter and the other patting the bird's head. 

'To our daughter, 

It seems as though your brother's relationship with a Gryffindor half-breed has been found out. 

Report to us as soon as you can. 

Sincerely, 

Mum and dad.' 

"I'll be sick to my stomach with how sweet that was." Y/N muttered to nobody in particular, without much warning, another bird swooped in and left another letter, this bird also dropped on the bed for comfort and warmth; the two birds began a screaming (squawking?) match. 

The owl belonged to Sirius. 

'Dearest, Y/N, 

I write to you as I am worried for both you and Alexander; particularly the sour relationship that I, and our friends, have allowed to harbour on for far too long. We are friends, and I love you, so naturally I am quite worried for you. 

I know where you are, that only adds to my incessant worry, how can you sit calmly in that suffocating environment? If you can return my letter then please tell me how you are, tell me everything – I miss you dearly. Oh, and please tell me of Regulus too; I am frightfully worried for him too. I sound like James' mother (I love her). 

On a different note, we know what your parents have found out, Marlene and Alexander have been found out by them – we are fearful that he may have to run, and fast. They haven't said anything yet to him, but he heard them discussing it. He was in shambles, quite distraught in fact, they were discussing telling You-Know-Who. 

Now, with everything that has been happening between Alex and you, I believe that what you did was sensible (perhaps the crying was a bit over the top) but I understand your reaction. It's the reaction I would have expected Reggie to give, had we been closer. I can never admit that to James nor Alex, but just know that Peter, Remus, and I all understand what you did for good reason. Even if they force you to take the dark mark, there is always a place for you with me. 

Lovingly yours

Sirius Orion Black. 

Oh, and please burn the letter, wouldn't want my folks finding out that we've been passing along letters now would we? ' 

"Merlin's beard." Y/N sighed out, "stop fighting you too, we have letters to send." She slid the letter back into it's envelope, choosing to ignore the colour Sirius chose to the wax seal. He chose green. Wax seals are not something that Y/N takes lightly either, he of all people should be well aware of this.