Chapter 1: The Fallen One

Start from the beginning

Badland: "Yes! Haha! Yes!! Free! Free from the void! So much dirt, I never thought I would miss dirt!"

He continued to laugh until Lev looked around, seeing the place fall into rubble. 

Lev: "Damn it, damn it! I thought that the damn Saber was enough trouble because she tried to keep the time period together, but now this?! This gets more and more frustrating by the minute! Whatever, her consciousness will cease to exist once she's ray shifted out anyway, so there is no need for me to worry! Until another time Romani, Mashu, and Gudako! Bahahaha!"

And with that, the portal to CHALDEA closed, showing how it was slowly turning back to normal as he disappeared in an excellent gold. Suddenly, the place started to violently shake, rubble falling down from the cave's roof as Mash raised her shield, protecting Gudako as they tried to make their way toward Olga.

Badland: "Shit. Why'd this have to be the first thing to happen after I got back!?" The skeleton looked around before seeing the unconscious Olga that was beneath his feet, hugging his leg. "What the-? A human?"

He looked around, summoning the skull of a Gaster Blaster, one that looked much like the original Fell's blaster, though one of the big dragon fangs were made of gold. The rubble fell on it, acting like a shield as he looked around and saw the two teens.

Badland: "Oy! Shitty humans, have any idea what's happening?!"

Mashu: "If you want to survive, then come with us!" Gudako pressed a button on her watch, watching as it turned on. "Dr. Romani, please ray shift us back!"

Romani: "I'm working on it! As long as proof of your existence still remains, I can bring yoooouuuu..." 

Suddenly, the watch turned off as the floor of the place started to break apart, cracks forming as the shaking got more violent. Sans rolled his eyes, summoning three more blasters, two to carry them all, and a third one to act as a shield. He got them all gathered up and sighed.

Prince: "Damn it, why is it that it's always something shitty like this ends up happening to me?!" He groaned in frustration, looking at the three meat bags around him. 'Whatever. As soon as we get the hell out of here, I'm gonna see if I can get the rainbow fucker in contact or something. But maybe I can snatch a soul before I do...'

He then looked at Olga, bringing out her soul as he looked at it, only to look extremely concerned and confused as he saw the shape it was in. It looked like a soul of determination, but it was so sickly and broken that it nerved him and made him question her.

Prince: 'How the fuck is she still alive?! With fractures and whatever the hell that black shit is, she shouldn't even be breathing, yet

Prince: 'How the fuck is she still alive?! With fractures and whatever the hell that black shit is, she shouldn't even be breathing, yet...' She looked at her, seeing how her soul beat with life continuing to travel inside her. 'This shit is so confusing. Damn it, what type of fucking god did I piss off when I was still in my universe?!'