A joyful experience -E.O

Börja om från början

All through the flight, Lizzie quietly snoozed off on her wife's shoulder, while said wife entertained the 3-year-old. 

Blythe couldn't get over how beautiful the clouds looked.  She spent a good hour of the journey just staring through the window. 

"Come one baby, you need to try and sleep a little." Emma tried again.

"But I'm no sleepy." Blythe said in a small voice.

"Maybe you are not now, but when we arrive at nana you will be tired and won't be able to hang with her." Emma explained patiently. 

"Miss nana." It was the only thing Blythe said, before settling in Emma's lap.

"She misses you too, honey. As do your aunties." Emma kissed her head before massaging her scalp, knowing that action usually makes Blythe sleepy. 

"You said there is snow?" Blythe muttered.

"Yes, and we will get to play in it." She answered softly.

"You promise?" Blythe lifted her head to look at her mother, big hopeful eyes met Emma's ones. 

"Yes. Now try and get some sleep. I will wake you up when we are there." She placed her lips on her head and left them there for a bit.

"Otay." Blythe answered while yawning.

Emma was left to admire the most important persons in her life. Her wife and her daughter meant the world to her and she would do everything to protect and love them. 

Lizzie was the reason she was still alive today. If Lizzie didn't find her that night, she doesn't want to think about what would've happened. So, that night she made a promise to be the best person Lizzie could ever be with. To give her all the love that she deserves. 

She loves those two so much, her heart is always happy and fulfilled. She couldn't imagine a world without them. 

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" Emma heard Lizzie ask softly. 

She turned her head and saw her wife looking at her from the position she was in, with her head on Emma's shoulder. 

"I'm the luckiest person alive." Emma gave her a teary smile. "I love you both so much. My heart is so happy whenever I'm near you." 

"I love you too, baby." Lizzie cupped her cheek. In return, Emma leaned her head against her palm. "You and Blythe make me the happiest person in this world." She added. 

"Thank you again for everything you did for me. I know I'm not the easiest person sometimes." Emma smiled sheepishly.

"Being with you has been the easiest thing I have ever done, my love. Loving you is natural, I don't even have to think about it. I just do it. So don't thank me for being there and loving you, when that's all that my heart knows." The blonde spoke softly.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Emma asked teary-eyed. 

"You love me. It's that easy." 

They shared a small kiss before closing their eyes and waiting for the plane to land. 

When they arrived, Lizzie quietly took Blythe in her arms while Emma took their bags. They also put a jacket on their daughter, knowing that she will get cold easily, considering the temperature change. 

"Paps straight ahead." Emma muttered so only her wife would head. 

"Where did you say the car would be?" Lizzie asked quietly while stepping closer to her wife. She never fails in making her calm.