" I really am very much grateful to you for saving me that time Mr Raisinghania . I was surely very distressed at that particular time ......

" Sure , show me how grateful you are by marrying me and specially in our martial bed sweetheart ....."

Interrupting her in between he said suggestively - making riddhima paler by second .

Riddhima was about to argue again ,but putting all that to rest , Vansh opened the door to get out of the car not hearing her .

She looked on , as he came around it to open hers . So , running away from the argument are we ? Riddhima 's nose flared in annoyance ....!

With a click noise the car door opened and riddhima bestowed him with a gaze full of determination of not going anywhere from there untill he listens what she has to say .
Vansh chuckled seeing her and leaned on the open car door with his elbow not before bending to her sitting height .

" Ghar nahi jana apne ? Abhi se sasuraal jane ki planning hai sweetheart,tabhi car se Nahi utar rahi ho ? Mujhe koi aitraz nahi ,par tumhare gharwalon ko ho sakta hai .....

( Dont want to go to your house ? Do you have planning to come with me to my home .well I have no objection .......but , your parents must object )

" Oh shut up Vansh "

Riddhima snapped at him enraged .

Hearing her say his name , Vansh smirked . So pleased in diverting her attention from Vihann in seconds . She says she loves that Leech ? Oh how naive .....!

" Yes , sweetheart . I am all ears "

he drawled with the comforting deep voice of his .

Riddhima sighed . Oh why she had to take him to the party ? Neither he would have gone to that god forsaken place , nor her relationship with Vihann would have been revealed !
Previously , she used to make him speechless with her comebacks ,but now due to her secret , he is dominating her , Ordering her around and belittling her ! But not for long , she would soon confess the truth to Vihann and everything will be alright . It was all going inside her head and she still ignored his outstretched hand .

" Ok then , my bedroom it is . Taking you straight way there...... ' he said , while about to close the car door .

This made her snap and straight away she emerged from the car . Riddhima realised it was impossible to convince him , so not bothering to say him anything - she ignored his extended hand and started going towards her home . But As soon as she was headed to go to her house , she felt him catching her arm

" Ruko ......"

( Stop)

He spoke ,as he touched her smooth skin with his rough ones . Then was turned around with a small twist of her body to face his serious gaze .

Standing just infront of her house, the street light bathed them with the golden yellow colour . Her previously set hair were now out of bound , flowing out of their own free will . Courstey - the slightly chilly cold air .
Which was obviously to be blamed for the goosebumps she was feeling . Oh who was riddhima kidding ? The shiver she was having should be credited to the intense gaze riddhima was subjected to at the hands of Vansh Raisinghania .