Nash: That's what you wont do! *he prepares to fight*

Super Frostos: Let's do this! 

*Nash already Fly's into the air and meets there Soulseeker already; Super Frostos charges his Fire at his feet and uses it to rocket himself into the air*

Soulseeker: *smiles big as he looks at Nash*

Nash: *he knows that Seeker is going after him and creates a little shield to increase his Defense for the next attack*

*with immeasurable speed Soulseeker dashes at Nash and with an Energy charged fist he send Nash back down to the ground and there builds smoke while Soulseeker fly's around it*

Soulseeker: *he turns his attention to Super Frostos* What's wrong now Frostos? Do you keep remaining speechless till your final moments?  

Super Frostos: *growls and charges at Seeker trying to attack him, but he just dodges*

Soulseeker: *gives him a big fist to the face*

Super Frostos: *he holds his hand at Soulseeker* Inferno! 

*an burst of Fire emerges from his hand and covers Soulseeker, Super Frostos fly backwards a bit hoping that it did something, Soulseeker  appear's threw the Smoke and grabs his Face, and with he goes for a crash course towards the ground; the Crash was hard and smoke builds again and Soulseeker jumps out of it* 

*The Diamond emerges from Super Frostos and he detransfroms back into his normal State, and he still try's to reach for it but can't do it*

*After making Sure that he really can't get up anymore Soulseeker looks towards the moon and begins to laugh, knowing that the Victory is his...but a Spear made out of Energy passes him by*

Soulseeker: What..? *he turns around from where it came from and looks at Cape who is glowing golden*

Cape: *his hand is still on the ground and the golden glow begins to raise, he lifts his head of the ground, looking directly at Seeker with his green eyes which are now turning Red*

*the sudden change from Base to the Super Form caused him to fly and to fully Transform, he is now standing, looking directly at Soulseeker*

Super Cape: *Closes his eyes and raises and arm which glows in a purple aura and now The Diamond starts to glow and he aims his hand at it as he looks at it*

*Some amounts of the Diamonds Energy are floating to his hand charging it with it*

Super Cape: *looks directly at Seeker again as now he closes his hand and merges the Diamonds Energy with his body and his eyes begin to glow a brighter Red as his body begin's to glow in a Bright Light and starts to Change*

*the Light covers the entire rooftop and only a scream is heard from Cape who's form has Changed into the Hyper Form Once again*

Soulseeker: *just stares at Hyper Cape with an Angry expression*

Frostos: *still awake* I..it can't be... Hyper?!

*Hyper Cape looks at Soulseeker with only one expression and that is with a Smile because he know's that the table's have finally turned as Soulseeker is just getting angry*