Timeline Chaos Chapter 18

With Toxic and Breeze,

"This is getting ridiculous. We should just head home Toxic. They are obviously gonna defeat us."

Toxic walked in the room with a smirk.

"No they won't. Not this time because I'm about to use their own weapon against them." He said with a smirk.

"And what would that be?"

"You'll see. Follow me." He said as he grabbed something from the table and walked outside the ship.

Breeze followed him as he stood in front of the ship.

"What are you doing?"

Toxic opened the box he grabbed and opens it. He grabbed a similar gem that Silver and his friends have and puts it on.

"Is that..."

"Yup. My very own hyper gem."

"How is that even possible?"

"I was able to create my very own gem after I absorbed a little bit of each of my brother and friends gem. Now that I have my own, I can finally defeat them all!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"Watch and learn my dear."

Toxic flew in the air as his gem started glowing.

He raised his hand in the air as he summoned a giant glowing clock in the sky. The clock's hands were spinning around really fast as giant portals began to open.

He laughed loudly as he shouted,

"Time to meet your end brother!"

Meanwhile in the village, the sky was getting dark as everyone saw a portal opening. Silver and his friends looked at their gems and saw that they were flashing.

"Something is not right." Silver said.

"What's going on?" Neon asked.

"Look!" Spice pointed at the sky and saw something coming out. It was some pterodactyls flying in the air as everyone screamed and ran.

"Toxic is ripping a hole in the space time continuum!" Blaze said.

They looked around and saw more portals appearing with different people, animals and objects from different timeline coming out.

"This is bad." Neon said.

"We have to stop him! Now!" Silver said.

They heard laughed as they saw Toxic flying in air with Breeze in her bald eagle form.

"You can't stop me Silver! This will finally be the end of you and I will rule over all!"

Silver glared at him but gasped as he saw his gem.

"He has a gem too!?" Knuckles asked.

"How is this possible!?" Blaze asked.

"Silver? Didn't you say only those who are worthy can get the gem?" Tails asked.

"Yeah but I don't know how he got his."

"Time to destroy you Silver!"

Silver looked at everyone.

"Sonic, you and others deal with the portals! Blaze, Spice, and Neon, come with me!"

"Go deal with them Breeze!"

Breeze nodded and went towards Sonic and his friends.

Silver and his friends walked towards Toxic as he landed on his feet.

"Ready for your defeat!"

"I don't plan on going down but even if I did, I won't stop until we defeat you."

"It's your funeral!"

Toxic's gem glows as he shouted,

"Time Bomb!"

He summoned neon digital wings with an evil armor outfit as he smirked.

Neon looked at Silver.

"Is it time?"

Silver took a step forward, looking ahead seriously as the wind was blowing through his quills.

"It's time."

They got into a diamond position and raised their hands in the air.

A blue, red, yellow and green light covered their bodies.

"Fire Ashes!"

"Electric Storm!"

"Melody Tune!"

"Strength Of Light!"

Blaze got fire wings, Spice got electric wings, Neon got music note wings and Silver got neon wings.

They each got their own armor as well as the glow stopped. They glared at Toxic as he growled at them.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 19. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️