My Heart Sings For You Chapter 16

2 weeks later. Neon wrote his own song and invites his friends to the concert.

"So glad you can join us kid!"

"My name is Neon."

"Call me Dan. Now let's get you on stage!"

He got on stage and saw a big crowd cheering for him. He smiled as the light aimed at him. He was getting his guitar ready until he saw his friends in the crowd.

He was surprised that they actually came. When he saw Spice, he lowered his ears a bit but smiled for the crowd.

"Thanks for coming everyone. For this first song, I wrote it for someone very special in my life and she's in the crowd right now."

Spice blushed a bit as he began to sing. He was singing softly as everyone listen. Spice formed tears of happiness as she watched Neon performed.

Neon looked at Spice as he continued to sing. His necklace was glowing green as a wave of music flew across the whole theater. When it was over, the crowd cheered as Spice ran towards the stage and hugged him.

"Oh Neon! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok Spice. I shouldn't have hurt you in the first place. You had the right to hate me."

"I don't hate you. I was just afraid of repeating our mistakes."

"I promise I won't do it again if you want to be together again. I won't force you."

"Of course Neon. Let's start over."

"Sounds good to me." They hugged each other as they crowd cheered again.

Neon looked at Dan and said,

"Thanks for the help."

"What are you talk about?"

"I wanted to see what would happen if I left the team to move on. But that doesn't stop my love for my Hunny Bunny." Neon covered his mouth as Spice placed a hand on his.

"You can give me nicknames if you want. I'll do my best to get used to it anyway."

Neon smiled and looked at Dan.

"So long!" Neon left the stage with Spice as he shouted.

"No! Come back! Please!"

When everyone arrived home, Sonic said,

"Congrats you two." Sonic said.

"Thanks Sonic."

"How did you two break up anyway?" Amy asked.

"Tell us! Tell us!" Sticks said.

Neon and Spice looked at each other and then at their friends.

"Well it was honestly my fault. I've been ignoring her dates for awhile and when she kept asking me why I didn't show up. I said it was because I had other things planned."

"One day I was starting to think that this relationship should end because I believed that I wasn't ready to date yet so I broke up with Spice and she was devastated."

"After awhile, I regretted my decision and tried to win her back but it didn't work."

"Wow." Sticks said.

"At least you are together again." Y/N said.

"Yeah. Hopefully nothing will happen this time." Spice said as she smiled.

"Same." Neon said.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 17. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️