Fire VS Ice Chapter 14

Spice was resting on the beach chair as Neon was taking care of her.

"You are doing way to much Neon. Go have fun."

"No way fluffy tail. After what happened to you, I rather take care of you."

"Neon. I'm serious. Please just go have fun."

"Oh alright. I just kinda miss doing everything together when we were...you know?"

"It can't happen again Neon. You know that."

Neon sighed and said,

"I know. I know. We have to stay as friends."

"We can always be best friends as well."

"That would be nice."

After a whole day at the beach, they finally went home and Spice and Amy went to go prepare for dinner.

The next day, Neon and Sonic were playing on the future VR headset as Blaze walked in the living room.

"Where is everyone else?"

"They went shopping." Sonic said.

"Oh alright. I'm gonna go for a walk."

"See you later Blaze!" Neon said as she left the house.

With the others,

"Who knew shopping could be this fun!" Spice said.

"It can be fun sometimes. If you make it fun." Tails said.

"It's fun to explore all the new and old items." Amy said.

"Don't forget the free samples!" Knuckles said.

"There can also be suspicious people around here. I would be careful with who you trust." Sticks said.

You suddenly started to feel cold as Silver looked at you confused.

"You cold?"

"Yeah."

"How is that possible? It's warm outside." Amy asked.

"Here." Silver placed his new jacket on you to keep you warm.

You blushed a bit and looked at him.

"Thank Silver."

"No problem." He said with a smile.

The girls giggled as Silver blushed.

They were suddenly started to get cold as well.

"Why is it so cold?" Knuckles asked.

They heard evil laughter as they looked at the ceiling. They saw Breeze as her hair was blowing in the wind.

She broke the glass window and entered the mall as she landed on the ground. The winter breeze has entered the building.

"Hello there." Breeze smirked.

"Breeze!" Silver growled at her.

"You nasty lady! Get out of here!"

"What are you doing here?!" Y/N asked.

"Haven't you learned already? You obviously need a refresher!"

Breeze said as she blasted ice out of her hands, making everything go black.

With Blaze, she was continuing her walk until she saw some ice sculptures at the park but she noticed something wasn't right.

Suddenly, a gust a wind blew at her as Breeze suddenly arrived in front of her with a smirk.

"Hello kitty cat."

Blaze growled as she called her friends but they didn't answer.

"Friends aren't answering? They've been taken care of already. Soon it will be your turn!"

"Not a chance!"

Breeze growled as she shot a blast of snow at her. Blaze shot a blast of fire as it collided but the blast just disappeared.

Breeze sends down an icicle rain as Blaze dodged them. Blaze ran towards her and threw a fire arrow at her which hits her arm.

"Ahhh!" She looked at her arm and growled loudly at her.

"You'll pay for that!"

She stepped hard on the ground as it starts to be covered in ice. Blaze got trapped in the ice but she was able to heat her way out.

Her hands were on fire as she threw fireballs at her.

Breeze formed a snowflake shield and then starts running in super speed around her as Blaze was gasping for air.

"What's wrong kitty? Running out of air?" She asked while laughing.

While she was laughing still, Blaze was having trouble breathing. Soon her gem started to glow red as she opened her eyes.

She used her energy and sends a shock way of fire, which sent Breeze flying. Breeze crashed onto the ground and looked at Blaze as she stood up.

Breeze sends a snowstorm at her but it had no effect.

"What!?"

"Time to turn up the heat!" Blaze said, sending a powerful blast at her.

"No!!!"

Breeze was sent flying again except it was a lot farther. Blaze used her heat blast to free everyone in town. Everyone cheered for her as she smiled softly but then collapsed on the ground which made everyone gasp.

Later, Blaze was brought home and she woke up in her room.

"What happened?"

"We came to find you after we were freed from Breeze's prison but then we found you out cold and brought you home. Are you ok?" Silver asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just glad you guys are ok."

"Get some rest Blaze. You're gonna need it." Y/N said.

"Thanks. I think I will."

"Good to hear friend!" Sticks said.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 15. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️