Beach Day Chapter 13

"Who's ready for the beach!?" Amy asked.

"Oh no..." Sonic covered his face.

"The beach?" Silver asked.

"It does seem like a nice day to go. So why not?" Y/N said with a smile.

"Alright. That's not a bad idea." Silver said.

"Oh wait. You guys don't have swimsuit do you?"

"We got that covered. Ready guys?" Silver looked at his friends as they nodded.

"Swimsuits!"

Their bodies started glowing as their swimsuits appeared in their bodies.

You and your friends were shocked once again.

"So are we going or not?" Neon asked.

"I'm freaking out right now!" Sticks said.

Soon, you all arrived at the beach and looked around the view.

"This seems like a good spot." You set your stuff down and you looked at Silver.

"Come on Silver!" Silver chuckled as you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the water.

"Come on fluffy tail!" Neon pulled on her arm but she didn't move.

"No thanks. I perfer to chill on the sunlight."

"Oh come on! Please!"

Spice looked at him as he got on his knees. She smiled a bit and said,

"Oh alright."

"Yay! Come on!" Neon ran to the water as she followed him.

"They are some strange machines." Sticks said.

"They're not machines Sticks. They're Mobians. Just like us." Tails looked at her as she looked back at him.

"But they have a lot of unexpected things like robots do."

"You'll see one day Sticks. Now let's go have some fun."

"Alright Tails."

While everyone was having a good time, Toxic was spying on them with his robotic ladybug cam.

He smirked as he watched them carefully.

"What are you doing?" Breeze asked.

"Watching our enemies. They seemed to be having fun at the beach. It makes me sick just watching this."

"Then why don't you do something?"

"I have to think what to do first." Toxic looked around his ship as he tried to think about a new plan.

He looked at the monitors again and looked at the water. He suddenly had an idea.

"Breeze, I have a plan."

"What is it?"

"Ever seen natural disaster movies?"

"Of course I had. Why?"

"Well some of them have tsunami's in them and that's what we're gonna do. There's no way they should be able to stop this. Especially that blue hedgehog. Look at this!"

Toxic pointed at the monitor as Sonic was trying to run away from Knuckles' grip.

"Knuckles! I don't want to! Let me go!"

"You need to learn how to have a good time."

"No! It's water!"

"Just one time?"