And the next day was the car crash.

She wasn't in the car it was only me and the chauffeur. Nothing major happened just a couple of bruises and head bumps. 

I didn't expect Adisyn coming into my apartment yelling at me for not telling her. Why did she care so much if I was okay or not? I mean certainly she said she hates me for the billionth time now so why is she suddenly so worried about me?

Why is she suddenly asking how I am and calling me an idiot for not telling her about a stupid accident? A stupid accident where nothing happened to anyone. It's not a big deal yet she's making it a big deal?

I can't stop but to wonder why Adisyn is the way she is.

If by anything the thing I hate the most is what she makes me feel? The happiness she brings to my life? She's like this big ray of sunshine or a rainbow after a storm.

She lights up my days.

I can see why Reece loved and cared for Adisyn this much. If I had met Adisyn another way I think I may be as in love as Reece was. I wouldn't doubt if I had fallen in love with Adisyn? The only reason I haven't fallen for her is knowing she was with Reece.

I know she was the happiest she ever had been with Reece. I know nothing could ever compare to the love she had for Reece and the love Reece had for her. The way she smiled brighter makes me sick to my stomach for some reason?

It angers me to know no one can make her happier than Reece.

Sure she's happy right now but she's not in love type of happy. She's not happy as she was with Reece.

I want to help her gain her happiness back... I will do anything to make Adisyn happy. I will do anything to help Adisyn in whatever she needs help with. I want to be there for her as a friend, as a person she looks to for advise, I want to just so simply be there for Adisyn.

They finally stop the music as the room echos with their laughters driving me back to reality.

I look at them "That was fun," Ro says out of breath drinking water and looks at her watch "I should get going, do you want a ride?" She asks Adisyn.

Adisyn shakes her head "No thanks, I brought my car."

Ro nods "Alright," she says walking over to me and giving me a hug "If you need anything call me, okay?"

"I'm not a baby."

She rolls her eyes "Well you act like one,"

She said her sweet goodbyes to Adisyn and Adisyn came to sit down besides me.

She stayed silent for a while before looking over to me "I was going to ask why didn't you join us but I remembered your ankle,"

I breathe a laugh "Either way I wouldn't join you guys,"

Her brows furrow and her smile turns cricket "That's rude,"

"We should go out one day and enjoy ourselves. No work, no friends, no problems... Just a day for ourselves." I reply after noticing we need an us day. I want to get to know Adisyn before I jump into conclusions and help her. I want to get to know every aspect of Adisyn and how she thinks and acts and what she says and feels?

I want her to trust me even the fraction of how she trusted Reece.

She stays quiet thinking about it. The offer got her by surprise. I close my book and put it down between us "We can do things you've always wanted to do or just go around and have fun? We need a day like that if we want to trust each other,"