28. Senior Party

Začít od začátku

Mg on the other hand was actually excited for this party and Ethan was back, Mg felt as if whenever Ethan was around he was complete and he did not need anyone else. He still felt a little sad for Kaleb and all but in Mg's heart Kaleb has always been his best friend and always will be but Ethan was something else, Ethan was something different.

Ethan was too tired from the whole trip and all to really care about everything, he knew he was probably going to enjoy it but in his trip he had noticed how lonely he was when he was away he thought that the school made him complete and everyone in it, his friends, teachers and  Mg.

Penelope was obviously excited about this, it had been a while since she was able to dress up and go out but today she promised herself to move on from Josie and think about her future without her because she has been simping for Josie for too long and she decided it was time she moved on from her. So Penelope and Mg were probably the only people who were actually excited about this whole party and all.

So, the party started in the woods. There were decorations on trees and trees had been especially carved out an bloated to make tents for people to relax and have some privacy. Lizzie and Penelope made sure to keep all the alcohol towards the other side to the tents and they already had a head start on the drinking as we can all admit they needed it.

Hope and Josie were hanging out in one of the tents trying to ignore all the loud noises and party music that was basically killing their ears. The music was all though rather liked by everyone like one direction and Taylor swift and olivia rodrigo or glee cast and all but at the same time it was hurting their ears.

Penelope was sitting on the chair as Lizzie was leaning against the table of alcohol. Both of them were already pretty drunk and would not be surprised if they knew nothing the next day of what all had happened.

"Okay so let's say Kathrine does come what can she do?" said Penelope 

"Oh my god enough with the Kathrine talk" said Lizzie as she rolled her eyes.

"What else do we even have in our life nowadays it is just sleep, eat, Kathrine and repeat" said Penelope as she took another gulp of the beer and both of them laughed.

"I actually have had fun for the last I do not know how long of a time" said Lizzie

"Really? what did you do?" said Penelope

"No one" said Lizzie as both of them laughed

"But who is the person making you smile then?" said Penelope

"Well, Hope and I have finally got along well after like years" said Lizzie as she blushed

"ooh does someone have a crush" said Penelope mocking Lizzie

"Shut up" replied Lizzie as she threw some of the beer towards Penelope but as her reflexes were strong she shifted a little as she chuckled.

"Hope is just something different, she and I have our moments at night when we are both tired" said Lizzie

"tired of what?" said Penelope

"I guess being other people want us to be, friends, enemies, roommates" said Lizzie as she took a sip from her beer

"You love her" said Penelope

"I do not" said Lizzie almost spitting her drink out.

"You are, you are so gone in her love that you cannot even see what she is doing to you" said Penelope

"Okay I think we both have had enough we should probably go somewhere far from the alcohol." said Lizzie as she kept down her bottle.

"Okay but this was a smooth alcohol so the effect will slowly start to appear it would not be very fast slowly and slowly you will get drunker until you will probably pass out" said Penelope as he kept her cup down.