Introduction

Hello fellow readers! Welcome to my first Inanimate Insanity fan fiction book (that i'll probably cringe at 100 years later), & I hope that you guys will like it as the story progresses. First of all, you need to know that this is a humanized AU, so all the characters will have actual, human names. I'll keep a list of all their names here since I won't be referencing them in my chapters, but you can look here if you don't know who a character is. 

The Grand Slam class: 

- Baseball (Brandon), Microphone (Michaela),  Suitcase (Suzie), Nickel (Nicolas),  Knife (Kevin), Box (Brian), Cheesy (Chris), Trophy (Terrence), Soap (Samantha), & Balloon (Bryson). Dough (Daniel) would also be included, but he's a ghost that lives on one part of their old middle school so he doesn't count. 

The Bright Lights class:

- Apple (Alice), Cherries (both are named Carlos), Fan (Felix), Light bulb (Leslie), Marshmallow (Mackenzie), Paintbrush (Pamela), Test Tube (Tatiana), Tissues (Tyler), & Yin-yang (Yair-Yohan, people just use yin-yang as a common nickname). 

Other characters: 

- OJ (Ollie Jasper, is just called OJ for short), Salt (Stella), Pepper (Paulina), Pickle (Peter), Bomb (Bryce), & Paper (Paul). Some of the main characters include Steve Cobs, Mephone 4 (Michael 4), Mepad (Matt) and Toilet (Timothy).  Bow (Brianna) is also a ghost & is haunting part of their middle school with Dough (Daniel). 

Extra information: 

- Whatever happened in season 1 happens in their junior school years (Grades 4-6), & season 2 in their senior years (Grades 7-8). As for season 3, I'm not going to put that here because this AU was thought of before that released. Anything that happens in season 3 will not be relevant here. 

I'm also going to add that I never saw season 1 of Inanimate Insanity, so please forgive me if any references about it turn up wrong. 

- Even though Timothy is the main character, I'm also going to add small scenes about other characters interacting as well, in case you guys are wondering. 

Now you guys are probably thinking:

What happens in their junior years that are relevant to the show?

Well, I'm going to add a mini summary on what happens in those years. Basically, Michael 4 during a school day, announces to his classmates that he will be making an online reality show featuring his classmates, & the winner gets a thousand dollars (yes, a thousand because he's not that rich 😑). Almost everyone is swayed by this due to the fact that there's a thousand dollars on the line & instant online popularity if they join. Michael 4 then has this daily routine where he can turn a simple classroom project or an after-school game into a challenge for his online reality show. 

The season's then mostly drama, alliances, & betrayals all around, along with some other important things like Michael 4s & 5 that I won't talk about right now because I seriously need to get this over with. Eventually, OJ wins the thousand dollars & donates it to his dad's hotel & all the contestants get a free discount, hooray. As for A.D.A.M, he's Michael 4's online friend that helps him set things up for his online reality show. 

As for season 2, it's just the same repeat of drama, except Timothy & Matt are sort of the "Assistants" that help with setting up challenges & whatnot. If you guys are wondering about how the Prime Shimmers fit into this, then you guys can go ahead & use your imaginations because I don't have a reasonable explanation for that. In this AU, Leslie wins the thousand dollars to donate quarters of it to her close friends, & Michael 4 decides to take a break from his YouTube career. 

If there's any other things you guys want to clear up with me (like the trip to Meeple Inc), they'll probably be referenced in future chapters which will hopefully clear up some questions about how this AU works (or you can go ahead & ask me in the comments). 

Well, that's all the information I have for now. I might add more to this later on, but we'll have to see. Overall, I hope you enjoy my II Fan fiction as you read (or cringe), & don't be shy to comment or vote on this book if you want to. My only rule is that you shouldn't be writing any inappropriate content, as it may upset other readers.   

Sincerely, 

Creative Stream     

.....

Okay, I probably do have a II2 theory that I want to share with you guys. Well, it's more of a thought anyways. 

Do you remember the end credits of Season 2: Episode 14 where Me phone X emerges from a crashed ship on a beach?

Well, at first I thought it was the same boat that the season 3 contestants used to get to the island that becomes the setting for season 3. However, while looking on the Inanimate Insanity Wiki, I actually found out & realized that it was the Flying Sailboat that Me phone 4 used to leave Me Cloud in the flashback of Season 2: Episode 13. not the boat from season 3. 

After reading that, I had to admit that my mind was blown. Like, if Me phone & Mepad used that sailboat way back before season 1 even started, then how did Me phone X get there in the first place? Was he supposed to monitor Me phone 4 as soon as he left Me Cloud? Or did he just come across the boat & also happened to coincidentally see Toilet at the same time? 

If you have any thoughts, be sure to add them in the comments because I'd love to see your theories (also because I'm desperate for an actual answer, but you don't have to if you don't want to)!

Anyways, if you have any thoughts to add on that, you can add it in the comments, & I hope you grow to like my story as it improves!

Sincerely (for real this time), 

Creative Stream