All I heard were screams coming from that door.

Every single yell made me flinch.

Felix rubbed my back, reassuring me that she would be okay.

But the only things that ran through my mind were all the ways this could go wrong.

What if the doctors mess up?

What if they kill Nali?

What if they kill my child by mistake?...

"Jimin, everything is going to be fine." Izzak said but I could tell he was worrying also because his eyes were also focused on the door, waiting for a nurse to come out of it with good news.

I flinched again when another scream came from the door.

I clasped my hands together as my ears flattened.

• • •

My leg bounced as I anticipated the moment when the nurse would come out that door.

And that time soon came.

A woman came out with a mask on, and she pulled it off..., with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations, the delivery was successfully."

"She has given birth to five healthy hybrids."

My eyes widened at the sentence that came out of her mouth. The words had also caught Felix and Izzak's attention as well.

"Five? I thought they were having one? Even the ultrasound confirmed that." Felix said with confusion clear as day on his face.

"That 1% of a mistake in the ultrasound happened. Nali gave birth to four beautiful girls and one handsome boy." The nurse said with a grin on her face.

"And you may also go in now, but only one." The nurse said as she went back inside.

Izzak only patted my back and I went in.

I saw Nali laying there, sleeping.

I went to her and pushed the hair out of her face.

I held Nali's hand as I looked down on her.

My beautiful girlfriend.

• • •

Nali soon had woke up to see her babies and the nurse came back with them also.

"What do you think we should name them?" Jimin asked and the nurse had came out with the baby who was born first.

"What about the names that we were thinking about picking?" I questioned and he nodded as he looked down at our eldest little girl.

"What about... Dionne?" Jimin asked and I smiled before nodded.

"I loved that name." I said and the nurse came with our second oldest, and took our oldest to do some more tests.

Our second oldest is also a little girl.

"Hmm, I really liked the name Arya." I said and he hummed in response.

"I feel like it fits her." Jimin said as he lightly held onto her hand.

The two babies so far have been hybrids, and they had dark brown ears and tail.

• • •

The same thing repeated. We named our third oldest, who is also our only boy, Ubin. And we named our forth oldest, Anjali

But we were surprised when the youngest came.

"We actually found something confusing with your youngest." The nurse said as I held her small fragile body in my arms.

"What did you find?.." Jimin asked and she looked at us.

"It seems your youngest is a royal blooded hybrid.. and she is more human, than she is cat. When we looked into more about this, there has been an occurrence same as this one, and the cat who was like this still had ears and tail, but they don't have the instincts, like heat. But they still have cat hearing and smell, don't worry."

I'm actually surprised the nurse could find information that fast.

"I'm guessing we already know what we're naming this special little kit, right?" I said as I looked at Jimin.

Jimin smiled as he looked at me then our youngest.

"What do you plan on naming her?" The nurse asked with an affectionate smile on her face.

I looked at her and then back at my youngest.

"What about..."

"Dani?"

_________________________
_____________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the Epilogue and final chapter of Kitten! I might do a one chapter special for this book, but I don't know.

But atleast you know who Dani is from the 1k special chapter now. Did anybody guess close to it?

The book that I'm working on will be about Dani when she, is of course, grown up.

So, there will be a sequel.

But I hope you enjoyed this book!

And I hope to see you all again soon.

Bye~

- Katherine