F I F T E E N

Nali Pov.

___________________________________________________

I'm still sitting beside the toilet...

Felix is still here....

And Jimin is not.

"Y'know, I'm a very perfect man but sometimes I wonder why I've never been in a relationship."

Felix said, telling me his whole life story.

He was gonna continue until the bathroom door opened to reveal Jimin with bags in his hand.

Jimin plopped them down in the middle of Felix and I.

"I got all the medication, take the pregnancy test first." Jimin said and I looked at him, raising a brow.

"Hah, I bet 15 bucks that you're pregnant." Felix said in English and my brows furrowed at him because of his Australian accent.

"You can speak English?" I asked and he grinned.

"Of course I can, I'm from Australia." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, get out, I need to take some medicine." I said then Felix got up then left but.. Jimin was still there, leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing...?" I mumbled and he smirked.

"Im staying here, go ahead and do your thang." Jimin said and I snickered because of what he said.

( A/N: Now I'm imagining Jay Park saying, "Do your thang!" Hah... That's funny ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

• • •

I took all the medication and now I'm just laying in bed, by the way, I'm not pregnant.

The door opened again and Jimin came in.

"That Felix dude is getting on my nerves.." He mumbled as he sat down on the side of the bed.

"Well, I want to know who he is. He said he was important and I'm generally curious." I said and Jimin sighed.

"Y'know, I met a girl today." Jimin said and my brows furrowed as my head snapped to the side.

"Who?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Her name was Ryulin or something. She was actually very annoying, she followed me out of the store. She also wanted to be my friend then something more, but I have no interest in her, no need to be jealous." Jimin smirked and I rolled my eyes until I thought of something.

"Did she have hair that reached her shoulder? Dark brown hair? And kinda chubby cheeks?" I questioned and he raised a brow but nodded.

"That was Kim Ryulin, she's a 2nd year in my college." I said and Jimins brows furrowed.

"How do you know that information?" He asked and I grinned.

"I'm all knowing." I said and Jimin chuckled.

• • •

I soon started yawning so I just put my phone on the nightstand then went to go change.

I just changed into lingerie and bra because... well because I was hot all day.