O N E

I woke up again... another day.... another week... another month... another year.

Yes, that might sound boring but man am I lazy right now... but on the other hand, I'm relieved because mother nature visited me last week and now she's leaving. It's also Friday so after today, I will not have classes until Monday which I love, I think all college students love the weekend if you want me to be honest.

I slowly got up as I pulled the hairband out of my hair and ran my four fingers through my dark brown, curly hair. I've been growing this damn hair for years and now it's long and I feel great because I feel like I've accomplished something.

I got out of bed and stretched, yawning at the same time. I picked up my phone and I saw that it's 4:23 am. which I expected because my brain is functioned like that, I always wake up at that one time or somewhere close to it.

I sat my phone back on my nightstand as I left my room and went to the bathroom. My classes start at 8:00, giving me time to do whatever I need to for the next four hours.

When I reached the bathroom, I cut on the warm water in the shower then stripped from my clothing.

The water felt good as it always did, it always got me into that good mood. After I finished, I did everything else that had to do with my hygiene then I went back to my bedroom to pick out some clothes.

 After I finished, I did everything else that had to do with my hygiene then I went back to my bedroom to pick out some clothes

After I finished, I got my signature glasses... well it's not my signature glasses but I like wearing them alot.

They are those round types of glasses that are golden. They also kinda match my outfit.

After I finished, I looked at my phone again to see that it's 6:02 so I still have two hours

I left my apartment and went straight to the stairs because it's good for the legs to walk down the stairs. I also live on floor 4 so yeah.

I ran four fingers through my hair as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I passed the receptionist, who is named Yong-nam. He's 24 and I kinda see him as a friend, he was working here when I first bought an apartment here, we talk sometimes.