T W E N T Y - T W O

| Nali Pov.|

_____________________________________________________

I woke up being tied to a wooden chair..

I squinted my eyes as I opened them to see a guy sitting across from me... but he's not tied up like I am, he's looking dead at me. He also looks like a good friend of mine that I used to have...

He has blue ripped pants with red also. He's wearing a white open coat with blood on it with no shirt under that same coat.

The mysterious guy also has two x tattoos above his bellybutton.

He's wearing a white collar stained with red blood that matched his jacket.

Those abs though....

"Wassup McSteamy, who are you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Thank you for the nickname sweetheart, but I'm G-Dragon.. but you would know me as.. Kwon Jiyong." He smirked and I sighed.

No wonder he looked so familar.

____________________________________________________

| Jimin Pov.|

__________________
__________________________________

How could I let this happen?!

She got freakin kidnapped my Han!

Han Jisung... he's the most ruthless feline hybrid, like... ever!

We never had to deal with him because he never payed attention to us, we were always hidden.

I knew he was gonna find out one day but I didn't know it would be this soon... I didn't know he was gonna go after Nali.

Nobody knows where Han is. He has his own kingdom but everybody failed to find out where it is, the only way to find Han is if he wants you to find him.

I need to find Nali as soon as possible..

Felix is already trying to find Taehyun because they have a connection, if he finds Taehyun, he finds Nali.

I also think Taehyun is unable to come out of her mind... maybe Han gave her something..

I'm currently waiting for the rest to get to the house.

6 in total... Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and... Seokjin.

I need all the help I can get at the point...

Nali's already met Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, and Taehyung but she hasn't met this rest... I hope she does one day.

I can't lose Nali to some ignorant king.

I'm gonna have to find Nali as soon as possible for another reason.. because of her family.

I can't have them worrying, I didn't want them to find out that Nali's missing..

I just told them that we needed our privacy and Nali went out to get some fresh air.

The front door soon opened, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"We're here, now... what's the game plan?" Yoongi's voice beamed throughout the house.

Everybody came to the living room where I sat.

"We just need to get back Nali, that's the game plan." I said and Seokjin raised a brow.

"That's not a game plan, that's a meer sentence that's gonna lead to no where." Seokjin stated and Taehyung sighed.