T W E N T Y

Airport

Nali Pov.

____________________________________________________

I held my suitcase in one hand and my phone in the other, waiting for any kind of sign that my family is even waiting for me.

Maybe Eunha convinced him to leave us... There's a chance.

Jimin is beside me and he's looking around. We haven't even talked to each other since last night... that's kinda my fault because I was too bold last night and I didn't make any effort to start a conversation.

Jimins also wearing a black turtleneck with a jeans, blue jacket, and black shades.

He has a new hair color blonde but it's different from his last blonde hair color.

His ears is the same color, along with his tail.

That jawline though...

Nope nope nope, I can't think like that. I love winning and I'm defiantly gonna win this. I'm not gonna lose a war because of his damn jawline.

• • •

Jimin and I continued to look around until I soon spotted them.

My brother also saw me at the same time. Izzak signalled to my mother that he saw me and she looked my way then smiled.

My mother waved for us to come over... I didn't miss that scowl that Eunha had though.

Jimin and I walked over to them, I didn't see my father with them though.

"Where's dad?" I asked and Izzak chuckled.

"Some women flashed her breasts at him and while mom was beating her up, dad started to puke." Izzak explained and my eyes widened.

"You finally busted a move, good job mom." I said as I high-fived her and she chuckled.

"I know, I'm a baddie."

...

"Pfft..." Izzak said and then we both burst out laughing.

"Hey... Don't laugh. Isn't that what you kids say these days?" My mom asked and I snickered.

"Hell no, atleast not directly." I said and she sighed.