T W E N T Y - F O U R

A few hours later...

Nali Pov.

_____________________________________________________

We are finna board the plane at the airport and I swear... Felix has been bothering me this whole damn time.

He's trying to fill my mind with sexual things...

And it's not working.

He's like Satan.... tryin to get me to do awful deeds to control me or sum, but in his case, he just wants me to do the awful deeds just for fun.

I just wanna do back to Jimin, that's all I wanna do.

"Nali..." Felix whined as we sat in our seats.

"What?" I asked and he smiled when I finally looked at him.

"What dirty things do you do in your free time?"

I swear....

I simply ignored him and turned to look at the window, I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of me snapping.

But then I finally had a question for him.

"Aye, I have a question." I said as I turned around to face him and he raised a brow then smirked.

"And what might the baby cheeks want from Satan?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Taehyun barely out of my mind? I'm just now questioning that... you're always out but Taehyun rarely is.." I mumbled and Felix chuckled.

"Because, our feline type barely sleeps until they find their person. We can finally rest when we do find you. Taehyun likes to rest in your mind while I always rest outside of your mind, which is why you always see me, and Taehyun says it's peaceful in there."

Felix explained and I nodded.

"He also says that if you ever get kidnapped again, he wants to be there for you so that's another reason why he chooses to stay in your mind most of the time."

Felix added and I chuckled.

"He's a sweetheart... I wonder what happened with you.."

Felix scoffed at my remark and I snickered.

"You're so rude... I'm going back into your mind again." He said before I soon felt lightheaded.

I hate feeling lightheaded all the damn time.

"Don't blame me, blame god for making you chosen to have Yulin and Yulo feline hybrids."

I mentally scoffed at Felix's words in my head. This might get annoying some day, just to have him pop in my mind for no reason and just interrupt my own thoughts.

"And I sure as hell will keep doin it again, baby cheeks."

If Felix was in front of me right now... I would slap him. I don't even have baby cheeks!